PDA

View Full Version : UK Player Looking for Pathfinder Game.

turelus
September 23rd, 2012, 12:40
I'm looking for a Pathfinder Ruleset game, run on UK friendly times.

I'm in my mid twenties and have been roleplaying on and off since I was fourteen. (mostly D&D 3.5) I'm normally the DM for the groups I game with but haven't run a campaign in a couple of years now. I'm really looking at getting back into RP as a player and finding some new people to game with.
I have a working headset and experience using all VOIP programs, however I do prefer my RP to be text written and use VOIP only for rules and general information. (this is not a strict rule though)
I do tend to optimize my characters for combat although this is always done within the concept of my character and never done in attempts to break the game.

If there is any more information you need please feel free to ask here or PM me, looking forward to hearing from some potential groups.

Skellan
September 23rd, 2012, 13:19
Hi, i an uk based and have will gm pathfinder soon :)

turelus
October 26th, 2012, 08:57
Had a little interest and some games getting set up soon. Still looking for more offers if there are any.

Thanks.

Skellan
October 26th, 2012, 09:46
I run regular Pathfinder Society games at mostly UK friendly times. You would be welcome to join

This post (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17510) is really useful if you are interested in joining the Pathfinder Society

BrickSteelhead
October 27th, 2012, 15:13
What constitutes UK friendly times? I am in EST (GMT-6), and am happy to join what would be, for me, early mornings on weekends.