PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a game

blckattk
September 13th, 2012, 18:55
I am new to D&D and I am looking for a game to play. I am looking for a 3.5e long-run campaign. I can create my own character.I enjoy storytelling and combat. My time zone is Central Time US. i'm free pretty much any night of the week. help me get some experience so i can be more fluent with the game.

dr_venture
September 14th, 2012, 01:07
I have an opening in a semi-long running campaign. I'm only just restarting it after about a 20 year break, but it ran for about 10 years before that. The system is Castles & Crusades, basically a rules-light version of early D&D, so there are far fewer rules than with 3.5e. It's set in early Greyhawk, and runs from 6pm to 10pm (Pacific) every other Friday, starting on the 28th. This is a new group starting up in an old campaign. PM me if interested.

blckattk
September 14th, 2012, 04:18
I would actually like to join your game. i have to look up the earlier rules but that won't take long at all. also do you have specific characters needed? Do you use the fantasy grounds map tool.

dr_venture
September 14th, 2012, 07:17
Cool - I just sent you a private message about the game.

dr_venture
September 15th, 2012, 19:44
Hadn'theard anything from you - don't know if you're aware, but the "private message" is up Fantasy Grounds message boards - you have to go to the web site to read it if you're interested. If I don't hear anything, I'll assume you're lost interest.