PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 4E Paragon Game, 3-8 PM Pacific (UTC -8 )

Griogre
September 10th, 2012, 07:49
I have a player moving out of the country for one of my Sunday games and I am looking for a replacement. The party is currently 14th level. You must be experience at playing at this level. The player leaving was running the parties sole defender in a party of range attackers, so the replacement character should also be a stickish defender. It’s ok if you are new to FG though you must be willing to learn to use the 4E ruleset.

I'm running the Revenge of the Giant's 4E module so if you have already played in or run this module this would not be a fun game for you. The party is about 35% through the module which should take them up close to 18th level.

Only races, classes, feats and powers from the Player’s Handbook, Player’s Handbook 2, Heroes of the Fallen Lands, Heroes of the Forgotten Kindoms and the first round of splat books (Martial, Arcane, Divine & Primal Powers) are allowed. Don't use an Essentials class character unless you actually have the book(s) or DDI since the FG library modules are not adequate to build these character classes. We use the latest errata.

We use AV and AV2 as magic item sources, however no AV weapon types ie, double axe, double sword, broadsword, etc.

You will also need a working head set with a mic as we use voice chat to handle rules questions and OOC. I also using voice to narrate setting, combat and other information.

If you are interested respond to the post or PM me. Note: this is a different game from the one I'm looking for a Co-DM for.

Griogre
September 12th, 2012, 21:40
Thanks for the interest. This game is now full.