PDA

View Full Version : Super heroes needed!

Draeus
September 6th, 2012, 00:25
Hi,

Currently running an on going supers campaign. 2 spaces have opened.

Here's the details... IMPORTANT!! Please read!!

Must have head set with working mic
must have teamspeak3 installed ... Its free
We don't tolerate argumentative players, gm word final, I do listen to suggestions though.

System - BRP
Genre - Supers
Day - Wednesdays
Time - 7pm - 10.30pm +0gmt

I have the ultimate edition so players only need to have the client installed.

Play style - mixed, some weeks it is intense investigation, some intense combat others a mix of both, always character role playing :)

most of all the goal is to have fun.

The characters are part of a secret government organised supers investigation department SID. Based in England investigating goings on that the police just cannot handle, mentally or physically.

If you want to play either pm me or leave your interest here and I will send you via pm a character creation questionnaire. First come first served. We want these spaces filled quickly so I will take the first 2 who respond to character creation.

Current team is :
Puzzle - healer and buffer
Carnage - tank and damage dealer... Not the full ticket!
Thunder - ranged weather control powers
Quantum - leader and ranged gravity control
Mr Magnetism - ranged magnetic control
Cobol - pilot cyborg martial artist (on leave at mo)

gaara6666
September 7th, 2012, 10:34
ive played shadowrun, and mutants and masterminds and D&D alot. id love to learn BRP and i wholeheartedly think "the gm isnt out to get you and his actions seem weird but he is there to tell a great story not shut you down out of spite" love to play. just need some literature

Draeus
September 7th, 2012, 11:46
Hi,

Playing brp is not difficult. We will teach you as you go. All you need to play is to be able to get on with the others :) you will learn the rules practically in the first session.

when im at the computer I will send you the character creation details.

gaara6666
September 7th, 2012, 18:25
grr quantum took my power idea heh...but i have another one so its okay. is there an srd or list of abilities i can look at? Also i appreciate the teaching.I have done rpg tabletops for 19 years so i am a quick learner. did some anxillary reading last night and see that it works on a percentile system

gaara6666
September 8th, 2012, 05:14
i had no sleep when i read this. i thoought 7 meant 11pm my time but its 2pm my time. my apologies i retract my application to play...apologize for the mixup

Draeus
September 8th, 2012, 11:45
No troubles at all :)

it is UK time :) +0 GMT udc or what ever its called :)
We currently have 4 English, 1 Canadian and an American playing :)

Bardlebee
September 9th, 2012, 05:44
Man, I would love to join! Wed is the only day I CANT do though lol

Killian
September 9th, 2012, 11:24
Highly interested being UK based and having no commitments on Wednesday I can see myself having no troubles with this time.

Am looking into the games system now as I havn't played with it before but I've tried my hand at a few and I did play superheroes using Truth and Justice System. Got Teamspeak Full license etc.

Is there still a space open?

Draeus
September 9th, 2012, 12:35
I will send you character gen details when I get back from my weekend trip. As for the rules, we will teach you as we go they are not hard and we concentrate on character building rather then rules.

We are currently at a combat orientated part of the campaign after almost a months worth of investigation and wild goose chasing and kidnapping... I'm sure they will explain.

Killian
September 9th, 2012, 12:39
that would be great thanks. Right now thinking of a invisibility close combat/investigator. Sort of a cross between the Shadow and the Cape :P But I'll take a look at char creation and go from there

gaara6666
September 9th, 2012, 12:40
curse you eing 6 hours ahead of me and not behind lol

Draeus
September 9th, 2012, 17:17
lol sorry fella :P

I do have a star wars BRP game on its way for Saturdays but not for a few weeks yet :)

Draeus
September 9th, 2012, 23:07
This game is now full for the time being thx to all applicants.

blckattk
September 14th, 2012, 04:24
I'm down to join you. hit me up with the details

Draeus
September 14th, 2012, 08:56
I'm sorry, game is full at the moment. But there may be a space opening if a player is unable to return due to being away because of serious illness

I will keep you informed!