PDA

View Full Version : Resources for FG-ready modules

PolishZeus
September 2nd, 2012, 23:28
Hello FG community!

I am hoping that you might be able to help me find ready-to-go campaigns that have already been loaded up into FG. I seem to remember that copy & pasting from exterior programs to FG2 works. I plan to follow that avenue in the meantime.

I've checked out the resources from the Wizard's Amulet campaign and ran it successfully. Finding the follow up module has been very difficult. Necromancy Games website has many broken links and seems not to be managed anymore. A few days ago I somehow tracked down the pdf version of The Crucible of Freya (Wizard's Amulet sequel) but it again would require copy & pasting.

Feel free to send messages too but I felt that the more public it was, the better. If you also have a module that you, yourself, have converted and are willing to share, I would be interested in that too :)

Our current party make up:
Lvl 2 barbarian half-orc
Lvl 2 ranger/rogue
Lvl 2 Sorc
Lvl 2 cleric (npc)

Cheers & happy gaming!

Blahness98
September 3rd, 2012, 01:33
You can always go and use the old Wizard Orignial Adventures if you are using 3.5e. They will need to be entered into FG, but that wouldn't be too hard. I have converted a few 1st level adventures, and it only took about 30 minutes each. The original adventures can be found here (https://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/oa/20030530b&page=1).

Aside from those, a lot of adventures cannot be shared unless they are open content and a lot of them are not.

damned
September 3rd, 2012, 02:10
yep - cant distribute copyright material.

PolishZeus
September 3rd, 2012, 15:32
yep - cant distribute copyright material.

My hope was to get resources for both open sourced adventures (though I'm sure Blahness98 is right) as well as a place to purchase them.