PDA

View Full Version : Install Problem?

heyhogan
September 1st, 2012, 05:06
When I installed the Savage Worlds ruleset and a couple of add-ons, It appears they created a second Fantasy Grounds II folder. When I go start, All Programs, I see two folders, both named Fantasy Grounds II. One has the Addons and the Sci-Fi skin. The addon-on and rules set appear to work, but I am getting an error "Could not load included file (utility_notes.xml) when I select "Bad Debts" for a campagin.

How can I fix this error, and should I uninstall the add-ons and install them again?

Also noticed that I can't add gear to personalities. When I drag and drop them, nothing happens.:cry:

Help!

heyhogan
September 1st, 2012, 05:09
Here is some supporting info

Moon Wizard
September 2nd, 2012, 19:46
It seems like it might be a extension incompatibility with the ruleset.

What version of the Savage Worlds ruleset are you running? There is usually a note in the chat window when you start up your campaign with the version number. I believe that the latest version of the SW ruleset is 3.2. You can re-download from the store if you have an older version.

I also believe that the SW skin extensions in the store were recently updated to work with v3.2, so you might try redownloading the skin as well.

Send a note to [email protected] if you have any issues redownloading, since we do enforce download limits on purchases.

Regards,
JPG