PDA

View Full Version : LFG Shadowrun 4th Edition

Wholfe
August 28th, 2012, 21:51
I am able to play most evenings except for Mondays and Fridays. I'm Central time available 5 to 11 during the week and until however late on Saturdays.

Belizan
August 29th, 2012, 00:41
Any luck so far, Wholfe? I'd be interested in a 4e game as well, and have similar time slots, except for Saturday 8).

Wholfe
August 29th, 2012, 01:52
No, just posted it today, so hoping to hear something soon.

MykaelDeLeon
August 30th, 2012, 02:30
I'd be willing to Host something for this. I love Shadowrun, always been one of my favourites. However, I don't have the time or energy to come up with anything original. So, if you guys don't mind running prefabs, I could put something together for say, Thursday nights from 6pm EST (5pm CST). My idea is that we'd just start with Shadowrun Missions Season 1 and go from there.

We'll need 4 player's minimum, 6 maximum. Standard character creation guidelines, 400 point build, but I reserve judgement on ALL gear selection (keep availability and restriction rules in mind when choosing). I've created a Game Calendar entry here: Calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=887), please apply within. If we get enough players, we could start as early as Thursday, Sept 6.

MykaelDeLeon
August 30th, 2012, 02:47
Also, I should point out that as the Shadowrun Missions campaign has been ongoing for several years, some players may already be familiar with it. If you are, then please try not to Metagame. And if you aren't please try to resist looking the modules up.

Also, I AM aware that the SRM campaign was designed for 3rd edition, but converting it to 4th is still less time consuming than creating something from scratch lol.

Wholfe
August 30th, 2012, 16:54
Ok, sounds good
I have already applied

MykaelDeLeon
August 30th, 2012, 20:48
Ok, accepted you, so we have two who have joined so far. We need 2 more for the minimum. Anyone who is going to join should make sure to check the discussion on the game calendar once they are accepted, as I have included my Skype ID there. It is much easier to discuss details of the game and character creation in real-time chat than to use the forums or calendar discussion, and Skype is my preferred method.