PDA

View Full Version : Transfering ownership

Rydiok
August 27th, 2012, 19:25
Me and my friends have recently started using FG2 for our D&D 3.5 games and it's all we ever desired in a software, from the dice roller to the extensive library to keep trach of rules, items and maps

when we bought those software, the price made us think twice, but buying them in a bulk saved us a good chunk of money and came up to be ~15$ for eatch players and ~35$ for me...but i am not the buyer of all the licenses in a legal way, ive paid back the current "owner" of the full license.

Is there a way to transfer the ownership of a license from 1 account to another(the current "owner" is allready registered and all 5 license are probably linked to his account)?

Leonal
August 27th, 2012, 23:00
The ownership transfer is a one-time thing when buying bulk. Our group did the same and although my friend has four licenses registered to his account, three of them ceased to be his when he gave them to the rest of the group and they started using them.

If you paid back for the license and the one who purchased it originally sent you the key, then you are the owner even though it's not directly bound to your account.