PDA

View Full Version : Where is the "action type" in the NPC stats?

robocoppa
August 23rd, 2012, 22:15
Hi,

I've created some NPCs and even if I've typed the kind of action (standard, minor, recharge, ecc...) in the appropriate field in the powers list of the creatures; when I "lock" the NPC this information does not appear in the NPC sheet.
Where I'm wrong?

See the two images attached.

Thanks.

Robo.

Griogre
August 24th, 2012, 00:35
Try capitalizing Standard. Standard and standard are not the same to the ruleset. Generally, you need to capitalize keywords.

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m222/Griogre/ZombieRotter.png

robocoppa
August 24th, 2012, 01:00
Ok, fixed!

Thanks for kind attention.

Bye.

Robo.

robocoppa
August 24th, 2012, 01:27
Now a new question is born!

Where can I find a complete list of all the Keywords used in D&D 4E recognized by FGII? (I've discovered: Standard, Minor, Movement, Immediate Reaction, Immediate Interruption, but, as example, what is the Keyword for a trait that triggers when the NPC is bleeding?).

Thanks again and sorry for my Noooooobing.

Bye

Robo.

gmkieran
August 24th, 2012, 16:28
not sure about the complete list, but the keyword for bleeding should be Bloodied and usually keys off the hitpoints reaching half or lower automatically.

Griogre
August 24th, 2012, 18:28
I don't think there really is a list of them anywhere. However, they are all based on the 4E ones so if you look at the Glossary on DDI or in the back of the Essentials Rules Compendium you will see all of them. Its just not all 4E glossary terms have an effect in FG's 4E ruleset.

robocoppa
August 24th, 2012, 19:22
Thanks, if I'm the first who ask for this list maybe it is uselsess for the most, but I'm an italian player and I'm not very familar with specific english terms used in D&D 4E.

Bye.

P.S. I've tried "Bloodied" but FGII seems not recognize the term and do not put the power in the triggered section.

Griogre
August 25th, 2012, 01:39
The capability for things to trigger on bloodied or on other conditionals was just added in the last update. I haven't have a chance to play with it other than to notice that the Fighter's Boundless Endurance doesn't seem to generate an effect when you can drop on the character. Hopefully someone else has figure out the syntax.