PDA

View Full Version : Reaper

Rienen
August 23rd, 2012, 15:56
Only 55 hours left of this kickstarter, but Reaper is trying to raise $30,000 to boost their plastic miniatures line... so far they've only been able to raise $1,750,000.

So if anyone is interested in getting miniatures for about $.50 each (if you pledge $100, they'll send you about 200 minis at present), here's the website:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-an-evolution-of-gaming-min

Roncorps
August 23rd, 2012, 18:19
100$ for 211 mini + 1 Sophie ($25 that you can exchange if you want, so, let's say, for a pack of Fire + Frost Giant or paint or etc.)

I've pledged, didn't want to miss this opportunity.

Rienen
August 23rd, 2012, 21:39
100$ for 211 mini + 1 Sophie ($25 that you can exchange if you want, so, let's say, for a pack of Fire + Frost Giant or paint or etc.)

Yeah, I totaled it up, and I'll be pledging something like $250... unless they post something ELSE optional that I "need" to have...

lachancery
August 24th, 2012, 18:30

Alright, I finally caved in. With all the stretch goals being met, this is becoming insane... Too good to pass anymore. :eek:

lachancery
August 25th, 2012, 00:55
LOL! It's crazy... The kickstarter passed another stretch goal and now 4 large minis of golems were added in the bundle! I'm getting hooked on this kickstarter thing. It just keep getting better until the last minute. There's 22 hours left to this one and I'd bet the next stretch goal (addition of necromancer miniatures) will get passed.

This should be a lesson for those who are thinking of doing kickstarter on how to amp it until the end.

JohnD
August 25th, 2012, 01:48
Holy carp... if I was into miniatures I'd be all over this.

lachancery
August 25th, 2012, 02:46
Holy carp... if I was into miniatures I'd be all over this.
Yeah, kinda same here, I'm not normally into miniatures, but I'm getting ready to introduce my two oldest sons and their friends to role playing games. I've been thinking how to do it to ease their initiation, and I've settled on dungeon crawling with minis, with character progression and light story backdrop. I'll let you know before christmas if that worked out. :)

damned
August 25th, 2012, 14:07
rofl - they clocked up another $1million in the last 36hours!

ddavison
August 26th, 2012, 05:14
They got me and several of my friends. I was making headway on my painting too!

Dakadin
August 26th, 2012, 06:25
I got sucked in also even though I run my face to face games using FG so I don't necessarily need them. That hasn't kept me from being excited about getting them though. :D