PDA

View Full Version : Problem Installing Older License Key

kdietri
August 20th, 2012, 05:47
I have an old license key, I honestly can't remember when I purchased it, but it's a full license, and it still works on my old computer just fine. Now I'm trying to install FG on a new computer but the new installer will only recognize it as an unregistered version.

I've tried putting it in both license boxes, and one or the other and it always comes installs it as unregistered.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

Griogre
August 20th, 2012, 06:32
Make sure you put in the dashes and don't have any leading or trailing spaces in the key. Otherwise, you are going to have to e-mail customer support [email protected] and tell them your problem and the key. If you know how to edit your registry you should go into it and double check the key and remove any extra one.

Moon Wizard
August 21st, 2012, 07:20
kdietri,

You would only need to put the license key in the License Key field. The Upgrade Key field is only used for Lite to Full upgrade keys.

Please send us a note at [email protected] with your Full license key. I should be able to verify the order in the database, and figure out why it might not be registering as a valid key.

Regards,
JPG