PDA

View Full Version : New Shugenja Spell book 3.5E

Flodarien
August 19th, 2012, 07:26
I have been working on this spell book for the better part of the day. It is based on the original 3.5E spells that came with FG2, just tweaked to fit with the Shugenja class. Since it is based on the original module, it still contains all the spells that were there before. I added the few that were missing, and modified the Summon Nature's Ally 3 and 5 through 9 to reflect how the Shugenja uses them.

Now, the only thing that I didn't actually do, is a complete list that globally includes all the spells, separated by levels first and element later. I started working on it, as you can see that the bottom, but I couldn't get them to show up right. I know it is missing the Library reference, that is because I removed it to use it as it is.

Pointer would be appreciated to optimize it, and especially work on the complete spell list. Here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9r9k77giduukor1/3.5E-spells%20-%20Shugenja.mod

Thanks in advance.

Flodarien
September 7th, 2012, 14:43
Alright guys, I just updated this so that it has the orders in it, and a list of spells with all the elements with each levels. It should work with the same link.

PoisonAlchemist
September 11th, 2012, 19:21
This is great, one of my party members just started a Shugenja and she's driving me nuts not being able to apply her spells to things properly.

Flodarien
September 11th, 2012, 20:13
Glad I could help. Maybe I could work on adding a Class reference list too. I'll try to update this soon.