PDA

View Full Version : Hiding order history

ReikaMichiko
August 18th, 2012, 15:00
I dont understand why I have to log in via the forums , then go to the store, then scroll all the way to the bottom to find a super small "order history" link, JUST TO GET MY CD KEY!

Seriously guys, how hard would it be to add a login on the main page, and then have a button to view your purchased products?

Moon Wizard
August 20th, 2012, 23:22
I agree. It's just been a lower priority item to fix.

Unfortunately, the store is in it's own subsite. We're looking at moving the Order History to the top of the Store page to make it easier to find.

Regards,
JPG

Moon Wizard
August 20th, 2012, 23:35
Just added a link to the Order History to the top of the Store page. We'll see if we can add a login link to the top of each page as well.

Cheers,
JPG

Mellock
August 21st, 2012, 06:06
Is it possible this messed up the dollar/euro sign before/after the price of products? Right now it just says "20", "13",... etc. instead of $20. For a second I thought I could collect 20 awesome-points by buying something :p

Oberoten
August 21st, 2012, 12:05
Just added a link to the Order History to the top of the Store page. We'll see if we can add a login link to the top of each page as well.

Cheers,
JPG

While at it? Any chance to add the button to mark all topics as read to the new topics list as well? If there is nothing that pertains to you left in the list it is a hassle to go back to the commons first.

- Obe

ReikaMichiko
August 21st, 2012, 18:02
Im impressed at the speed at which this was resolved o.o