PDA

View Full Version : New Playtest stuff!

Mgrancey
August 14th, 2012, 01:06
Just got done looking through the new play test packet and I am intrigued enough to go out of my way to try it out and throw together a quick mod. Sundays and Mondays are out for me, Wednesday might be as well (seeing if it will be a regular thing) so Tuesdays and Thursdays are really the last two likely nights unless people want to play especially late.

I am willing to run this (probably pull something stock from D&D mag's) though I would like to either share with a co-gm so we could both play or just get to play. First session would be a character build session and maybe intro to each other and combat.

Anyone interested?

stoloc
August 14th, 2012, 19:44
I am interested in playing or GMing and I already know what I want to run.

mgholson
August 14th, 2012, 23:04
Just downloaded the new playtest packet and have to say I'm much more interested in 5e now. Looks more like what I think of as D&D, I like the backgrounds.

I'll play Tues and Thurs are good

Mgrancey
August 14th, 2012, 23:14
What is idea for playtest? As I said, probably just going to dig out some old dungeons and use some of that.

Mgrancey
August 15th, 2012, 00:51
Day off and resting, so got a good bit of work done on making a mod with the playtest info. Have all the easy stuff done, just quick lookup on mechanics, spells, beastiary and equipment left to do.

Niven81
October 11th, 2012, 21:29
New material released today! Anyone planning on running a game?