PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in Castles & Crusades

Damascus
August 13th, 2012, 23:02
Any interest in a Castles and Crusades old School Dungeon Crawl? Using Dungeon Crawl Classics adventures?

JohnD
September 10th, 2012, 05:35
I would be.

dr_venture
September 10th, 2012, 06:40
Heh, funny: no C&C activity forever up here, then you and I post the same day... what are the odds? C&C and dungeon crawls... a match made in heaven!

NeoFax
September 10th, 2012, 13:29
I would be depending on the day of the week and time. However, I have never played Castles and Crusades (I own a copy of the Players Handbook, but never have read it over as I bought it to see if I would like the game after my foray into 4E but settled on Pathfinder).

damned
September 10th, 2012, 14:22
c&c is soooo easy to pick up and run with. you just dont need volumes and volumes of rules and tables. if you can work well within a team dynamic and can learn to take a few cues from the GM then you will go just fine. read up an learn about siege checks and your chosen class/race and thats all you need to know...

cope80
September 10th, 2012, 14:32
I have played a little D&D but other than that I am completely new to this genre of gaming. I am completely willing to learn though and very interested in playing if you have the patience for a newbie.

Damascus
September 13th, 2012, 04:46
Wow I considered fg dead for c&c. Apparently there is a sudden upsurge.

That being said I can do a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday eve (cst) 7:30 to 11 ish or my Sunday's are currently open from 10:am - 7 pm cst.

I would need probably 2 weeks lead time to get the game set up. I could either run dcc's saga of the dragon cult or the A series from Troll lords.

Damascus

damned
September 13th, 2012, 07:57
Advertise the game as 1E and then just use C&C. You get a lot more interest!
I cant join you Im afraid - no time and Im at the other end of the TZ spectrum.