PDA

View Full Version : Back to FG2 & Effects

Crossfireue
August 10th, 2012, 14:12
Hey all,

It has been a while since I delved into FG2, but last night on a whim some gaming pals and I decided to try it to run The Bloodsworn Vale, which we are also, on occasion, running face-to-face. We can't get together very often, so we're going to supplement our gaming with online via FG2 / voice chat. I upgraded to 2.9 and began building the campaign in PFRPG mode. Two words: I'm impressed.

One thing I am trying to track down or find documentation on is effects. I have entered the suggested effects from the User Guide, but I was hoping I could track down documentation on further effects, or at least the syntax options for building my own. I notice a lot of people offering suggestions for specific effects, but if I can find docs that will help me make my own, I wouldn't have to bother anyone.

Does something like this exist? A listing of hardcoded effects and/or documentation on how to build your own?

Thanks!

Moon Wizard
August 10th, 2012, 18:47
This section of the online user manual is an effects reference. Make sure to navigate the sub-topics in the navigation on the lower left.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/userguide35E/ref_effects_35E.xcp

Regards,
JPG