PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Not in List

JohnD
August 9th, 2012, 20:27
Using Rolemaster v1.3 ruleset.

I create a campaign called "NPCs" - designed to hold all my commonly used NPCs (strangely enough). Plan was to export and use it as a module.

I go to load a campaign and NPCs isn't in the list to select. It is however in my App Data folder under Campaigns.

Right now the only thing the campaign holds are three different categories of NPCs in the Personalities area.

Any idea what I've done wrong? :confused:

Griogre
August 9th, 2012, 20:45
How did you make the module? Did you use the export command in the chat window? Did you originally create a campaign called NPCs to export from or did you export from another campaign?

JohnD
August 9th, 2012, 20:48
I just created a new campaign... haven't gotten to the point of exporting yet... was hoping to do some more work on it before doing that.

To clarify; there are two other RMC campaigns that I have in my list to choose from - they were created earlier and I can select them... just the new one I created using 1.3 doesn't seem to be showing up.

Moon Wizard
August 9th, 2012, 21:36
From the files you sent me, it looks like the campaign.xml file for the campaign did not get created. To get access to your campaign data, you can either copy the campaign.xml file from another campaign into the NPC campaign, or copy the db.xml from the NPC campaign into a new campaign.

Cheers,
JPG

JohnD
August 9th, 2012, 22:24
Thanks! This worked.

I better be careful or JohnD and "user error" are going to become synonymous.