PDA

View Full Version : [Module] Rokugan Calendar (L5R)

Roncorps
August 3rd, 2012, 03:22
Hi,

I finished creating a calendar for Rokugan in the Legend of the Five Rings setting.

I've done it using the info at l5r.wikia.com. If there is any error or missing event, just tell me, I'll update it.

The calendar is 12 month, 11x28 days + 1x29 days.
All the month name are using the "Common name" way, so Month of Hare, of Rooster, etc. I could do a second one using "Noble name" too if someone want. All month have in [..] their season for easy weather planning.
I've added all the event I could find WITH a date. I've found some other but with no date, so I didn't put them in. If you have some that are not already in the calendar, tell me please !
Naga festival are not in. No particular reason, just didn't do it.
Everything is copyright OK, even the L5R logo as a thumbnail.

Just unzip it into your modules folder.

Enjoy !

Edit # 1 : Edited the module to be usable with any ruleset.
Edit # 2 : Corrected the Unicorn Festival of the Kami from 3 days to 1 day (20th of Horse)

Roncorps
August 5th, 2012, 23:11
Updated 2 times and will probably be final. Will work better with the L5R D20 extension coming around the end of the month/september (because Rokugan calendar don't have lunar day (ex. monday, tuesday, etc.) so the way FG show the date, it's all mess up.

Roncorps
August 7th, 2012, 23:30
Updated for new or modified (wrong date/days) event :

New - Sobu no Sekku (Iris Festival) 5th of the Goat
New - Kenkyo Kame no Sekku (Festival of the Humble Turtle) 6th of the Goat
New - Tanabata Festival 7th of the Rooster
Wrong date - Urabon (Bon Festival) 25th of the Rooster
Wrong date - Choyo no Sekku (Chrysanthemum Festival) 9th of the Boar
Wrong date - Hina Matsuri (Doll Festival) 3rd of the Serpent
Wrong number of days - Tiger month from 29 to 28, finishing with Toshi No Ichi Festival (there was another year end festival)