PDA

View Full Version : Newbie D&D default ruleset??

KingReaper
August 2nd, 2012, 23:09
Hii, I downloaded FG II the other day (cracked) but, the D&D 4e ruleset wasn't there, in fact, there were NO rulesets whatsoever. So I can't do anything with the game. Please help!!!:confused: :confused:

P.S: I'm really newbie to both FG and D&D overall:confused: :confused: :confused: soo could someone please tell me how to install a ruleset. Because I downloaded the ADnD one I don't know what to do with it.

Trenloe
August 3rd, 2012, 00:03
Hii, I downloaded FG II the other day(cracked) but, the D&D 4e ruleset wasn't there, in fact, there were NO rulesets whatsoever. So I can't do anything with the game. Please help!!!:confused: :confused:
Sorry, but you're not going to get any help here if you're running illegal software.

Try the unlicensed demo (which includes a 4E demo adventure), or buy the software for the full product (which comes with the 4E ruleset). :)

Griogre
August 3rd, 2012, 00:05
First, FG is not a game its a utility to run a roleplaying game over the Internet. Second, The 4E ruleset comes built in but with no data because distributing 4E data would be *illegal.* Legalities appear to be a detail you don't concern yourself with though. :confused:

I'm sure you'll understand why I won't bother with the details of how to install a ruleset either. :pirate: