PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is my spell law?

Willot
August 1st, 2012, 10:48
Just pulled out all my old rolemaster books. Boy I forgot how many rolemaster/merp books I had. rolemaster standard rules,Arnor,treasures of middle earth,rolemaster player guide,Merp main book,dol guldur,plantir quest,rolemaster creatures and monsters, But where is my Spell law and arms law damit!. Must be in boxes somewhere mmmmmm

bennis1980
August 1st, 2012, 11:07
Didn't your mother sell them along with your comic books that time at a car boot sale?

Ardem
August 2nd, 2012, 13:42
If that happened to me, I would have sold my mother to recoup my losses.

JohnD
August 2nd, 2012, 15:52
My wife threw out all my D&D stuff once. It took 2 years worth of vacation funds to buy everything back on-line (and about as long to find copies of everything in acceptable condition). I don't think she'll make that mistake again.

bennis1980
August 4th, 2012, 16:58
...I don't think she'll make that mistake again.

That sounds ominous. I'm starting to fear for her safety. Has anyone seen JohnD's wife lately - last seen giving the house a spring clean :D

JohnD
August 4th, 2012, 19:00
Hah... no she's still around - if you want evidence, I'm not gaming in August to avoid spousal wrath during the summer. :)

Ardem
August 6th, 2012, 04:51
What is it with spousal wrathness.

If my wife found a hobby (other then desperate housewives of enter city here) I would be happy for her and support her in enjoying it.

But the moment us men find a hobby other then 'a chore on the female list' there is a strong cold front on the rise.

However if you watch tv and look genuinely bored then they are happy. I do not get it.

JohnD
August 6th, 2012, 05:23
Amen brother.