PDA

View Full Version : bug report: 3.5e Theme Pathfinder extension interferes with entry creation

gmkieran
August 1st, 2012, 03:46
Basic info: just updated to FG 2.9.1 with all current 3.5e/PF updates, running 3.5e Theme - Pathfinder extension, 3.5/PF Languages extension and both of BNason's new extensions (Shops & Towns v1.6).

There appears to be an issue with the 3.5e Theme - Pathfinder extension and creating entries in some of the module creation windows. The New button in the bottom right corner of the Story window and both Shops & Towns does not fire the new entry script with the theme active. The button did not react at all to mouseover or mouseclick. It did work fine in all of the other areas (Item, NPC, etc.) and I could right click and create entries using the radial menu in the three where the button did not work. Everything worked fine with all extensions disabled, but as soon as I re-enabled the 3.5e Theme - Pathfinder, the buttons stopped working again in those areas and only those areas.

Cheers!
GMK

bnason
August 2nd, 2012, 02:58
Just for clarification - the shops/town extensions aren't mine, I just made some tools that interact with it to allow for TableSmith exporting :)

I also experienced this bug with madman's theme though - you can circumvent it with right click / create, though.

Moon Wizard
August 7th, 2012, 08:22
For any extensions not provided with the standard download or through the store, you'll have to ask the extension creator for an update to the latest version of the FG code.

Regards,
JPG