PDA

View Full Version : What do you want Trenloe to run next?

Trenloe
July 29th, 2012, 01:41
I don't have much free time to prepare for games at the moment, so I'm going to run scenarios that I have prepared and ran before.

What do you want me to run?

Vote for 2-3 scenarios that you haven't played yet and would like to play next.

These will more than likely be Tuesday 6pm US Eastern time (GMT -4), running for 4-5 hours (closer to 5 than 4).

Willot
July 29th, 2012, 04:06
Anything you like. Id just like you to run it on a weekend :p

Your times work out like 10am weds for me! :(

Im Assuming you cant do weekends tho.

Trenloe
July 29th, 2012, 04:07
Im Assuming you cant do weekends tho.
Sorry, not at the moment - my weekends are taken up with training for climbing Kilimanjaro in September. Perhaps after I that... :)

Willot
July 29th, 2012, 05:32
Sorry, not at the moment - my weekends are taken up with training for climbing Kilimanjaro in September. Perhaps after I that... :)

BUT? Is there internet up there!? :p

Trenloe
August 2nd, 2012, 13:43
7 voters in and it's looking like Hydra's Fang will be the next scenario I run...

Blackfoot
August 2nd, 2012, 15:27
Wait.. could you vote for more than one? Argh... I want to revote! OK.. it wouldn't change much... my second vote was for a rerun of the Infernal Vault... :)

Trenloe
August 23rd, 2012, 02:34
Sorry folks, I had hoped to get another game in before I disappear off for a month. Keep an eye out for Before the Dawn Part 1 and 2 sometime in October I would imagine.

I may run something when I'm in Australia towards the end of September - I'll have to see...