PDA

View Full Version : Calendar. No Dates?

Willot
July 28th, 2012, 00:23
I've noticed that some games posted by people dont have a start date on the right?

Is this because they don't set their timezone in the're profile?

I know people put it in the description of the game but the handy thing about the time display in the right pane is it automatically calculates the start time for the potential players timezone..

So be helpful (if it is the profile timezone thing) that people do set their timezone in their profile

Trenloe
July 28th, 2012, 01:01
If there isn't an entry in "Scheduled Play Times" in the campaign then it is because no one has put an entry there.

Usually for 1 of 2 reasons:

There are no upcoming sessions for that campaign
It is not a requirement to create a campaign, so it is very often overlooked - especially for one-shots where the time is in the title/description.

someoneinatree
July 28th, 2012, 01:18
Sometimes the game calendar does not seem to be able to pick up the time entry as expected. I tried putting sessions for the game I'm playing in up, which occur at 11am local time for me... but it kept entering it as 11pm my local time no matter how I input it.

So I gave up.

Trenloe
July 28th, 2012, 01:33
Sometimes the game calendar does not seem to be able to pick up the time entry as expected. I tried putting sessions for the game I'm playing in up, which occur at 11am local time for me... but it kept entering it as 11pm my local time no matter how I input it.
Use 24 hour format with: HH:MM

So, 11:00 would be 11am, 23:00 11pm. Just entering 11 will post as 11pm (as you experienced).

Willot
July 28th, 2012, 01:39
If there isn't an entry in "Scheduled Play Times" in the campaign then it is because no one has put an entry there.

Usually for 1 of 2 reasons:

There are no upcoming sessions for that campaign
It is not a requirement to create a campaign, so it is very often overlooked - especially for one-shots where the time is in the title/description.

AHhhhhhh okies doks.

I think probably the calender thing does next a good seeing to at some point.
With scheduled dates and expiry dates etc.
The spreadsheet thing was a good format if it could be automated somehow.