PDA

View Full Version : Release v2.9.1

Moon Wizard
July 26th, 2012, 20:36
Fantasy Grounds v2.9.1 is now available via the FG updater or via the FG installer on the Downloads page.

The primary focus areas for this release is bug fixes.

A comprehensive list of patch notes (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filelibrary/patchnotes.html) is available.

Cheers,
JPG

Talen
July 26th, 2012, 23:12
Was the M&M issue with sharing the book resolved with this update (I apologize if I missed it in the release notes)

Moon Wizard
July 26th, 2012, 23:48
The main releases only pertain to changes to the FG program, updater and 3.5E/4E rulesets. Any updates to the M&M ruleset would be handled separately.

Try posting on the M&M forum, where the ruleset developer monitors any outstanding items, and arranges for updates.

We are still working out some kinks in the automatic updater for purchased products right now, related specifically to large file sizes. Most ruleset updates fall into this category, so only SW has been added to auto-updater so far. If an update is made available for a purchased ruleset, Doug will typically send out an email to all the people who purchased, and let them know to re-download the product from the store.

Regards,
JPG

phantomwhale
July 27th, 2012, 08:10
We are still working out some kinks in the automatic updater for purchased products right now, related specifically to large file sizes. Most ruleset updates fall into this category, so only SW has been added to auto-updater so far.

Look forward to putting it through the wringer with SWEX 3.3, DLR 1.2 and Adventure Deck 1.1 in a few weeks ;)

rule of three
July 28th, 2012, 14:02
The Updater works. Thanks :)

DrakosDJ
July 29th, 2012, 18:17
Was the M&M issue with sharing the book resolved with this update (I apologize if I missed it in the release notes)
The notes didn't appear to mention the M&M template. Also, while it was updating, I didn't se it apply an update for M&M. In fact, the updater diesn't list M&M as on of the items it examine for updates.

Trenloe
July 29th, 2012, 18:20
The notes didn't appear to mention the M&M template. Also, while it was updating, I didn't se it apply an update for M&M. In fact, the updater diesn't list M&M as on of the items it examine for updates.
See post #3 earlier in this thread.

Roncorps
July 30th, 2012, 22:06
Normal that the updater in FG or the FGupdater.exe does not work ?

Griogre
July 30th, 2012, 22:15
Its not normal the FG updater or FGupdater.exe doesn't work. Have you checked to see if your Anti-Virus quarantined them? If so look for the option to unquarantine them and always consider them safe.

If your AV isn't the problem then try downloading the WebInstaller version of the updater and see if that works. You can get it here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/downloads/

Roncorps
July 30th, 2012, 22:30
Got it working with the FG Web updater. Gone into my AV and added info about both updater. Thanks Griogre.

Griogre
July 30th, 2012, 23:01
You're welcome, glad you got it working. :)