PDA

View Full Version : Seeking some assistance...

Macgreine
July 26th, 2012, 04:17
I am planning on taking a shot at GM'ing and was wondering if someone who is well versed in GM ing with FG2 could give me some in game pointers. I have setup a scenario (maps.story, npcs,encounters ect.) but I would like a bit more hands on with the mechanics of running an encounter ect. before I attempt to schedule and run a game. i am a quick learn so it should go easy. I am available most evenings after 7cst.
Thanks, Mac

Trenloe
July 26th, 2012, 05:45
I don't have much time at the moment (I really don't have time to run the game next week, but I want to keep PFS games going) so I won't have much time spare, but could probably find an hour sometime soon - I'll let you know.

One thing you can do to "play around" and run sample encounters is run another instance of Fantasy Grounds on your computer where you have the campaign loaded. Connect as a player to a server address of localhost and you will be able to run a GM and player instance on the same computer (on the same full license). This will allow you to run encounters and see what the players see...

Give the "localhost" player connection a go and I can probably find some free time early next week to take you through some stuff...

Mgrancey
July 26th, 2012, 06:29
Depending on time and scheduling I could, working on setting up the next adventure