PDA

View Full Version : Deadlands: Dead Man's Hand

Doswelk
July 25th, 2012, 18:32
Is there any friendly Deadlands fans going to Gen Con or other USA RPG Convention who would be nice enough to buy a copy of this and ship it to me in the UK?

I will of course pay all costs.

https://www.peginc.com/last-week-for-dead-mans-hand/

Failing that is there someone who lives in the USA/Canada who could order me a copy and have it posted to them and then post it to me?

I have the digital versions of this comic but would dearly like to get my hands on a Dead tree version, the online order system will only allow delivery to North America.

Thanks in advance

Kevin

dberkompas
July 25th, 2012, 21:03
Doswelk,

I've ordered the item for you. Order #61.

BoomerET

phantomwhale
July 26th, 2012, 03:10
I'm gonna throw myself out on a limb, and ask if any Australians are planning to attend GenCon ?

I'd love to get hold of a copy of this, but given the cost of international shipping to Australia, would really only be in for a copy pre-smuggled down under.

Naturally would be happy to pay the costs of getting it and domestic shipping and packing. Could also prioritise the SWEX / DLR ruleset feature of your choice :)

Trenloe
July 26th, 2012, 03:30
I'm gonna throw myself out on a limb, and ask if any Australians are planning to attend GenCon ?

I'd love to get hold of a copy of this, but given the cost of international shipping to Australia, would really only be in for a copy pre-smuggled down under.

Naturally would be happy to pay the costs of getting it and domestic shipping and packing. Could also prioritise the SWEX / DLR ruleset feature of your choice :)
I'm not going to GenCon, but I am in the US at the moment and will be back in Australia end of August (27th to be precise). I'll have a pretty empty suitcase so don't mind putting a book or two in... The website is saying it is $2 shipping to me in Denver.