PDA

View Full Version : My Custom Adventure Deck for 50 Fathoms

Doswelk
July 25th, 2012, 08:43
As anyone who has played on any of my open games will know I have been play testing PW's Adventure Deck for quite some time.

So before I started our 50 Fathoms game I created a custom card deck using the cards created here (https://greywolf.critter.net/savageworlds/pirates/pdf/POTSM_AdventureDeck.pdf)

Now as the adventure deck is released I felt I should show some examples.

Zeus
July 25th, 2012, 10:12
Very nice. I love media rich rulesets - the Savage Worlds ruleset and various add ons really look nice. Great work.

ddavison
July 26th, 2012, 01:37
Those look great.

deepdivered
July 7th, 2020, 00:39
As anyone who has played on any of my open games will know I have been play testing PW's Adventure Deck for quite some time.

So before I started our 50 Fathoms game I created a custom card deck using the cards created here (https://greywolf.critter.net/savageworlds/pirates/pdf/POTSM_AdventureDeck.pdf)

Now as the adventure deck is released I felt I should show some examples.

I have a similar pdf for the war of the dead setting adventure cards. any advice how you took this pdf and got images for each card that were still clear after sizing them to 149x208?

Doswelk
July 7th, 2020, 12:26
I would load the PDF into Photoshop, use the ability to extract the images, then re-size them in Photoshop to the required sizes.

You can probably do the same with GIMP and some software to extract the images.

Of course if the PDF is locked then you have to screen grab each image which is more of a pain but doable.

deepdivered
July 7th, 2020, 17:01
I would load the PDF into Photoshop, use the ability to extract the images, then re-size them in Photoshop to the required sizes.

You can probably do the same with GIMP and some software to extract the images.

Of course if the PDF is locked then you have to screen grab each image which is more of a pain but doable.

Ya I tried it with gimp. After i shrink it down it's not very easy to read. I guess I'll go with having the larger image option also.