PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a game

Vishera
July 22nd, 2012, 23:14
I have had FGII forever and never really used it, so I am not 100% with the software just yet.. I used to play DND back in the day and recently discovered GURPS.

I want to play a GURPS fantasy or some form of futuristic game with space battle etc.. Also I'd try some 3.5 or pathfinder if needs be.

Xross
July 23rd, 2012, 22:06
There is a D&D 4e campaign (4e Faerun) about to begin on Saturday afternoons. An extra player would be welcome.

Vishera
July 25th, 2012, 06:09
There is a D&D 4e campaign (4e Faerun) about to begin on Saturday afternoons. An extra player would be welcome.
Thanks for the offer, im not a huge fan of 4e though :cool:

Ruien
July 27th, 2012, 07:03
I run a GURPS fantasy campaign on Saturday evenings my time (GMT+8). You'd be welcome to join, but I think it's the middle of the night for you.

p0l
August 1st, 2012, 16:48
I'm new to FG and suddenly finding myself with a bit of free time, I want to try a Kingmaker campaing for Pathfinder that I'm preparing for my regular group.

it would play weeknights, as long as I continue to have them free

Manium
August 1st, 2012, 18:49
I'm in for the pathfinder's game. =) I have my .xml and PFS ID all ready when u need it.

Trenloe
August 1st, 2012, 18:55
I'm in for the pathfinder's game. =) I have my .xml and PFS ID all ready when u need it.
FYI - Kingmaker is a Pathfinder adventure path, it is not Pathfinder Society organized play. So, you would create a character specific for this game based on guidelines given by your GM.

p0l
August 1st, 2012, 19:36
As Trenloe added, this is not a PFS (I have never run one) game.

If you want we can discuss character creation on the thread I posted requesting players. I seem to have 3 people interested, and that's enough for me to start. None confirmed yet... I would really like to get it going tonight

KainVorador
August 5th, 2012, 21:17
This still going?

p0l
August 5th, 2012, 21:59
What do you mean?

I'm still running a weekly Kingmaker game, next tuesday evening.

I'm still looking for 1 or 2 players. Check my thread.

It's first come - first serve, and I have already 2 players that showed interested, but if they don't show up on tuesday you have a spot..

KainVorador
August 5th, 2012, 23:00
Ah. I can't do the same day every week. My work schedule flip-flops every week. I.e, Off mon and tues one week, work mon and tues the next week.