PDA

View Full Version : Devin Night Token Kickstarter

devinnight
July 22nd, 2012, 19:29
Hey everybody, I realize I haven't been around much lately. This whole year has been busy with various projects. I am in the process of getting a Kickstarter project started August first. I don't have all the details hammered out but basically it will be 150+ monster tokens done in my top-down style useable in VGT's. I'll update this post when I have the details resolved. until then if you want to see samples of my more current work please visit my blog. https://devinnight.wordpress.com/
Thanks for your time and interest.
-Devin

madman
July 22nd, 2012, 20:00
Cool! looking forward to it.

Chris

damned
July 22nd, 2012, 23:28
yeah - me too - your work is fantastic.

devinnight
July 23rd, 2012, 00:02
Thanks guys.
And to anyone who doesn't know my work my older token packs are available for free from my token website.
https://www.immortalnights.com/tokensite/index.html

darkling
July 23rd, 2012, 02:14
I use your tokens pretty much every week! They're indispensable. Thanks for them =D

I'll probably pledge to get more when you have this up. =)

devinnight
August 1st, 2012, 14:47
Thanks guys.
Here is a link to the Kickstarter project.
Thanks for looking.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1009057201/monster-tokens-by-devin-night?ref=email

Blackdove
August 7th, 2012, 18:32
Thanks for all that you do. I've used your tokens and have contributed. Good luck with this project!

Roncorps
August 7th, 2012, 23:39
Great project ! I've pledged and I hope you get what it need !

JohnD
August 8th, 2012, 05:41
Supported. Almost 1/2 way to goal with just over three weeks left. Fingers crossed.

devinnight
August 8th, 2012, 14:02
Thanks guys.
Your support is greatly appreciated. We've crossed the halfway line in just one week.

Spyke
August 22nd, 2012, 14:57
And it's funded! Now to press on to those stretch goals. :)

Spyke

JohnD
August 22nd, 2012, 15:11
Awesome... looking forward to more solid content.

heyhogan
August 23rd, 2012, 00:50
Just put up $25. Looking forward to the new tokens devinnight. I downloaded some of the free ones the other day, so cosider this my way of saying "keep up the good work!"

damned
August 23rd, 2012, 05:46
im in too :)

devinnight
August 23rd, 2012, 20:43
Thanks Guys. I'll be making tokens for months.
Much appreciated.

JohnD
August 23rd, 2012, 20:53
Hi Devin (congratulations)... just wondering will you be distributing tokens at regular intervals or will you wait until you get everything done and make them available via one big mega pack?

Roncorps
August 23rd, 2012, 20:56
@Devin : If you don't get the strech goal, will you think about another Kickstarter project for doing them ? You say $8000 for first strech goal, so 3 strech you'll be another Kickstarter of $6000 ?

devinnight
August 23rd, 2012, 21:45
John: I will probably distribute them in chunks, maybe every couple weeks.

Roncorps: I would either release them as sets on my site or possibly consider another Kickstarter. This is really my first taste of Kickstarter and I want tosee what it's like when it's run it's course. I don't want to fall back on Kickstarter too much. If I did I would make the 1st goal smaller than $6000. The last stretch goal is for dungeon items, which I suppose may be in demand too, but not as much as the monsters for the big backers using these commercially.

I'm always open to debate the pros and cons of any approach.

Thanks!