PDA

View Full Version : an SR4 library?

Bosko
July 21st, 2012, 04:37
if anyone is already running an SR4 game and has built a library, I would appreciate a helping hand as I'm a nub to xml and fg2 GM'ing , trying to start a secondary run for our regular Rolemaster group.
I would be eternally grateful *begging face*
also finding bugs with the personalities in SR4 did anyone find/fix that?
ps: if there are FGrounds store bought for any SR4 libraries or Modules, I would happily contribute to the economy.

Blahness98
July 22nd, 2012, 07:01
Aside from the help with becoming a Fantasy Grounds GM, what exactly are you looking for? Are you looking for someone to give you their creations or are you just asking for help in creating a library?

If the question is the former, no one would be able to do that as that can be considered piracy and isn't something Smiteworks will condone.

If it is the latter, what are your questions? I have been building libraries for little used settings (e.g. Cyberpunk 2020, World of Warcraft d20, Munchkin d20, Interface Zero) and can possibly help you out. I don't know the specifics of SR4, but most libraries are built the same way. And depending on if the SR4 rule set has the export function, you might be able to create story modules easily..

As far as the bug issues, try this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15252) as it deals with the most current version of SR4.

And nothing is in the store yet as SmiteWorks has not officially acquired a license for the system.