PDA

View Full Version : _FGCon_2012 Sunday 10 AM MDT- PVP - The Arena - Ultimate license

madman
July 19th, 2012, 13:12
Take it to the Arena. Lets see if you have what it takes to be the last one standing.

Difficult terrain, in game objectives, and every man for himself. Sound like fun, sign up here.

Link (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=838)

Chris

MisterAmazing
July 20th, 2012, 01:45
What is this! I can narry believe my eyes, someone... Some HOW copied Zod's Arena. Mhmmm, how exciting. >.>

*Warms up Thunder Arm.*

Sounds A lot like... Take it to The Sands.*

This is the first ever, I think but probably not, Arena Battle hosted using the Pathfinder Ruleset! If I have enough players, I will also do it for the 4e ruleset. I did not have enough time, and won't for awhile, to host both my Quake game and Zod's Immortals. Since, they are both written from scratch for weekly missions.

Objective Driven PVP Combat. You are putting on a show for the crowd, Zod is building his God hood and his street credit. So, these will not be man versus man, this will be objective keep this in mind. This is not boring PVP, this is epic!!!!!!!!

I will HOWEVER be hosting Zod's Arena which is objective driven PVP.

There will be a roster and rules for each fight, I will do my best at the later stages to balance the combatants but when we first start, it maybe a little hectic but we can do it.

I would like for anyone interested to give it a try, it won't take to long, you don't gotta devout much if any time to it at all; and you must have thick skin, girlie men and whiny women need not apply.

If you cheat, I will be babysitting character sheets at first cause it's been proven time and time again I have too, you are disqualified and I will be posting your name up on the forums; which will also contain our roster and our fights for the upcoming events.

If you survive to the end round and this keeps going, you maybe asked to bring your character back in an retirement game if this happens I will either play it or you will.

Also the the survivors, when we start playing Zod's game, will get to carry their characters over to that game and so forth.

Starting fight Roster is Level 5-10- 25 point build for Pathfinder.

Whoever was in Zod's Immortals is more then welcome to sign up. Both in the forum and the GC. Fights will be worked around the players times. Pick up games, illegal fights, will also be hosted.

Now, for the fun as hell IC Intro!:

balrik
July 20th, 2012, 02:02
HA rich...welcome back I guess??

wbcreighton
July 20th, 2012, 17:42
I might be willing to give it a shot, but I don't have any characters made and doubt that I would have the time to do that. Have you got any pregens that we might be able to test drive ?

madman
July 21st, 2012, 02:13
I can find some!

Chris