To everyone who's signed up for my game on Saturday (1 PM CDT):

Here's the party so far with their PFS info:
1)DAWPage Baulex 562050-2
2)tamalmeir Lúthien Mithrandír 53591-2
3)avro5731
4)Binthar

Waitlist:
Bloodlust wants to play Mogmurch - Alchemist

Anyone who wants to give me their Pathfinder Society info for credit, please do so by game time. If you don't have a PFS # yet, you can get one here (https://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety). You can apply this module to any of your 1st level characters or a single one of your second level characters.

Everyone needs to think about which character he wants to play (fighter, rogue, cleric, alchemist). To give you an incentive to be early, it'll be first come, first serve on game day. I'll have the server up about 30 minutes before game time. Even if you don't care what you play, please try to be at least 15 minutes early so you can acquaint yourself with your character and we can be started on time. Pregens are attached for your perusal.

We'll try to use the Con's Teamspeak server; I need to look more closely at that. I'll post here if we need to change the plans for any reason.

Trenloe
July 19th, 2012, 08:01
We'll try to use the Con's Teamspeak server; I need to look more closely at that. I'll post here if we need to change the plans for any reason.
I'll be posting guidelines on GMs and Players using the TeamSpeak3 server tomorrow. But, for a GM the basics are:

When you join you can speak or do text chat in whichever channel you are currently in. Double-click on a channel to move there.
GMs - right-click on "Game Rooms" and select "create sub-channel" and give it a name appropriate to your game.
This is a temporary channel - when the last person in the channel leaves it will close - so don't jump around in channels if you're the last one there! :)
The creator of the subchannel has admin rights - you can move and kick out other people in the channel if you need to. Once all players have joined you can restrict the number of users to that channel to prevent others joining if you so wish.

Sorry to hijack your thread Gwaihir - normal thread can resume here... :)

Bloodlust
July 19th, 2012, 15:27
Some people who have signed up for this one have done so with a 1st or 2nd level character. In this scenario you MUST play a pre-gen Goblin.

I think perhaps they have misunderstood somehow.

I'd love to play this one because when it was run locally I had to work and I live in a rather remote location :)

Gwaihir Scout
July 19th, 2012, 16:31
I think they were just giving me their PFS information for credit, but you could be right. Thanks for the heads-up.

Bloodlust
July 19th, 2012, 16:39
All good :)

As "Number of players" says: "4-5", are you sure you can't squeeze me in?

Yes, I'm not above begging :) People locally have played this one and raved about how awesome it was and it won't get played again (small gaming group). I'll happily play any of the pre-gens (prefer not the cleric though).

DAWPage
July 20th, 2012, 13:54
Since nobody has piped up, I will take the Fighter Reta Bigbad

avro5731
July 21st, 2012, 02:14
work called dropping from game.. maybe next time.

Gwaihir Scout
July 21st, 2012, 04:40
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll be able to get in a game later on.

Gwaihir Scout
July 22nd, 2012, 01:51
Well, these guys deserve a hand. They managed to all survive the most dire situation I've ever seen at first level. If they hadn't managed to disrupt a Summon Swarm spell, they'd have been toast for sure. The last man standing was a rogue (played by Madman) who only had 1 STR from poison, and he managed to get the cleric back up.

I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, GADGET! NEXT TIME!!

Ahem. I mean, thanks for playing.