PDA

View Full Version : FGCon2012 Sunday 7pm EDT Pathfinder Societies - Scenario 3.05 - Tide of Twilight

ragnaroc1011
July 16th, 2012, 15:47
Scenario 3.05 - The Tide of Twilight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the Fifth Module from Season 3 of Societies made for Tier 1-2 and 5 - 7. I will run anyone from levels 1 - 3.

Here is the calendar entry:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=848

Game is scheduled for Sunday July 21st at 7 pm EDT. (GMT -5)

Please post your .xml character files here by no later than Friday so I can review them and get them in game.

The game is currently accepting 3 to 5 more people.

Be aware, I will be running the game using Teamspeak.

Address is: ts22.gamespeak.com:9284

Macgreine
July 17th, 2012, 01:21
Are hlfg files acceptable?

Macgreine
July 17th, 2012, 01:49
Nvm I think I figured it out.

ragnaroc1011
July 17th, 2012, 02:11
HLFG are fine, I can transfer them if needs be.

DAWPage
July 19th, 2012, 13:16
Here are the two possible characers I will play, depends on what else is in the party.

Xross
July 19th, 2012, 18:28
Is there a module we need to play before this one? (1st time PFS player)

if not...

level 1 Barbarian

TheGrimReaper
July 21st, 2012, 13:45
Brimlor Rockbottom
level 1
class: Cleric
race: Dwarf
Faction: Silver crusade

ragnaroc1011
July 21st, 2012, 18:21
There are no modules that you need to play before this. I will post the address to my server later.

Tyrexus
July 22nd, 2012, 17:11
I am getting this error when i try to export Tyrexus
Script Error: [string "charsheet/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:18: export: Only available on licensed host.
I can show you him and put him on your server early but I am unsure how to get around this error. I will research.

my email is [email protected] if you need to send me any info.

edit: this is the charcter I used in the last game but I have an updated one on my fantasy grounds. like this one has a 14 AC and it should be 16 with leather armor. I also have loaded my gold and XP from the last session on the updated one.

Bloodlust
July 22nd, 2012, 17:20
I'm guessing you have a "Lite" licence.

FG in their wisdom have decided that character export is not a "basic" feature and so you need a "Full" licence to export characters.

Yeah, I'm just as displeased after forking out the cash :)

Trenloe
July 22nd, 2012, 17:24
I am getting this error when i try to export Tyrexus
Script Error: [string "charsheet/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:18: export: Only available on licensed host.
I can show you him and put him on your server early but I am unsure how to get around this error. I will research.
This is an issue recently encountered by Bloodlust and Blackfoot with lite (and perhaps unregistered) FG clients being unable to use the new export functionality from Manage Characters. It is being looked into, but not in time for your game! ;-)

When you join your game with Ragnaroc later today you should see your character in the character selection screen when the game starts (shown as "local" where the others will be shown as "server") so you should be OK. It's just that the GM won't be able to check it before the game starts - so try and connect to the game a little early to make sure your character loads OK.

ragnaroc1011
July 22nd, 2012, 20:41
I am sorry but I have been called into work due to emergency. I may not be able to run the game tonight. I will post again when I have more information.

avro5731
July 22nd, 2012, 22:00
Murfa attached -- sorry for the lateness

avro5731
July 23rd, 2012, 00:12
I am sorry but I have been called into work due to emergency. I may not be able to run the game tonight. I will post again when I have more information.

sorry just read -- hope all is well

Bloodlust
July 23rd, 2012, 11:40
This is an issue recently encountered by Bloodlust and Blackfoot with lite (and perhaps unregistered) FG clients being unable to use the new export functionality from Manage Characters. It is being looked into, but not in time for your game! ;-)

Any idea on when we might get a resolution on this one?

Trenloe
July 23rd, 2012, 15:22
Any idea on when we might get a resolution on this one?
Moon_Wizard made a comment regarding this in post#38 of this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16789

Subscribe to the thread to see when he provides an update.

Bloodlust
July 23rd, 2012, 15:58
Thanks, have done so :)