PDA

View Full Version : Quests

PoisonAlchemist
July 15th, 2012, 06:18
I really like the quests feature of the party sheet, it's nifty. However, I think that the players can see all of the quests. Am I missing something or is there a way to make this operate more like Parcels and Encounters where they can be dragged-and-dropped as they go?

Another idea would be a way to link an encounter and a parcel such that when one is added the other is as well.

Moon Wizard
July 15th, 2012, 17:45
The players can not see the XP sheet, so they won't be able to see the quest entries. If quests are set up in modules, they can be dropped onto quest list (with 2.9.1).

Linking encounters and parcels would require another field in the encounter for the associated parcel. Sounds like a good wish list item.

Cheers,
JPG

Silveras
July 16th, 2012, 04:49
The players can not see the XP sheet, so they won't be able to see the quest entries. If quests are set up in modules, they can be dropped onto quest list (with 2.9.1).

Linking encounters and parcels would require another field in the encounter for the associated parcel. Sounds like a good wish list item.

Cheers,
JPG

Could you elaborate on "if quests are set up in modules...", please?

I've only seen them in the Party XP Sheet, and when I tested previously (in 2.9.0) they did not seem to export with the module. Do you mean creating them as story entries? Is there specific formatting required?

Myrmidion
July 16th, 2012, 13:48
Some odd behaviour. When i use the radial menu and choose the award one option, all xp are awarded at once to all characters. Is it broken, or ist it just me, missing something?

It appears in the 2.9.0 Version, though not yet tested in the 2.9.1 Patch.

Moon Wizard
July 17th, 2012, 00:25
Silveras, quests would need to be manually added to modules at this point.

Myrmidion, I'll have to look into it.

Regards,
JPG