PDA

View Full Version : [Marvel Heroic Roleplaying] Avengers Assembe!

malachi666
July 12th, 2012, 19:17
Hello Everyone,

I would like to assemble a group to play Marvel Heroic Roleplaying by Margarate Weis Productions. Kairos and I have created a ruleset to be able to play this system. I skinned it, Kairos built an excellent engine! (Please see my thread in the Workshop thread for screens.)

I would like to play Monday nights (Marvel Mondays!) starting around 8 or 8:30 p.m. and playing until around 11 p.m. (all times EST).

I would like to limit the group to 4 players at the moment, more so to see how it all plays out. If there is need I will come looking for more.

To start, I will be running the Break-Out mini event provided with the basic game. The emphasis of this will be to bring the Avengers together. There are list of characters available to play (Angel, Arachne, Armor, Beast, Black Bolt, Black Panther, Black Widow, Cabel, Captain America, Clint Barton, Cloak, Colossus, Cyclops, Dagger, Daisy Johnson, Daredevil, Deadpool, Doctor Strange, Emma Frost, Falcon, Firestar, Gambit, Goliath, Havok, Hercules, Hulk**, Human Torch, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Luke Cage, Mister Fantastic, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, Multiple Man, Nightcrawler, Nighthawk, Psylocke, Punisher, Rogue, Shadowcat, She-Hulk, Songbird, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Storm, Sub-Mariner, Thing, Thor, Tigra, Vision, Wasp Wolverine, Wonder Man, and Yellow Jacket.)* I would like to keep this to offical Marvel characters for now, that way we do not have to slog through character gen!.

*This list is comprised of the Basic Game, Civil War, and some fan stuff.
** I am still not sure on this one...

I will four spots:
Slot 1: Kairos (Thing)
Slot 2: Bullfrog (on MWP forums) (Deadpool)
Slot 3: AccidentalRob (Spider-Man)
Slot 4: Kasha (on MWP forums) (Emma Frost)
Slot 5: Tymire (Iceman)

malachi666
July 13th, 2012, 14:42
Anyone interested at all? I have received a PM so far. Would another day of the week be better?

zenile
July 15th, 2012, 19:19
Definitely interested! I'd love to play Matt Murdoch or Steve Rogers. Only problem with me is that I wouldn't be available until 8pm CST.

malachi666
July 15th, 2012, 19:37
OK, it looks as though we have a full boat and are just ready to leave shore!

As for start time, I will thinking of starting one week from tomorrow, so next Monday. But I would be more than willing to hook up tomorrow to go over mechanics and answer any sort of questions.

Just fire my a PM with your email addy and I will contact you directly with server information.

TheShroud
August 20th, 2012, 16:52
So i was wondering if you were still running this game, have a spot open, or if you would be running it again. :)

Crossfireue
August 20th, 2012, 21:31
We're playing (playing tonight, actually), but I think we still have a full roster.

TheShroud
August 21st, 2012, 02:30
dang anyway i could sit in and watch? just trying to see an actual game in session so i can get a better feel for how i want to run my own game

hakfson77
October 17th, 2012, 23:38
If you still are considering this game I would like to join

americanbully
December 16th, 2012, 16:45
if a spot opens up id like to jump in.

hakfson77
December 17th, 2012, 07:17
Ok, thnx 4 again considering me. Let me know when u would like me to email u my character