PDA

View Full Version : PFS First Steps pt2: Delve into Dungeon Deep

Mgrancey
July 12th, 2012, 06:16
We have two games going off this Friday (myself and Chris Kendrex) both at 6:30 we have 9 PCs altogether at the moment and can fit in another 3 if anyone is interested right now party composition looks like:

Party 1
Nob - figter
Gildebrando - bandaids
Inwe - sparklies
Tyrexus - rogue
(adrick_brodskyr) - ?

Party 2
Marfu - inquisitive
Kriger - cleric
Sunsfire - bandaids
Marcus - rogue

MUKid
July 13th, 2012, 03:09
I would really like to give FG a try and happen to be free tomorrow night. I'd love to jump in if you'd have me. I applied at the Game Calendar. Anything special I need to do? Other than make a character, I mean?

Mgrancey
July 13th, 2012, 12:51
If your character comes from Hero labs I just need a copy of main file to convert; if PCgen I should be able to convert but that is questionable. If you can't build in FGII, please get them to me before 10:30, approx 3 hours from now so that I can put your character into FGII format and have it ready for tonight.

MUKid
July 13th, 2012, 16:03
I actually have a Full License - can I make my character (using standard PFS rules) and get it to you through FG?

MUKid
July 13th, 2012, 23:33
Okay, my character is ready and I've got him exported from FG - just need to know where to send him. I apologize for not having very good portraits or tokens or whatever - I haven't managed to figure all that out yet. I'll keep working at it, though.

How do I actually join the game?

Here's Yorick's background:
Yorick grew up an orphan on the mean streets of Absalom, in the rough side of town. He was a scrappy lad, never very big, and had to use his quick wit to survive on the streets. He managed to convince the local street urchins that he had magical power of some type; he even tamed a weasel (named Aroden, of all things) and made up some stories about it having special power. He was quite surprised when approached by a member of The Scarzni and told that he actually did have some fledgling power. He happily left the streets to enter into study with an old, crabby master named Ham. Though Ham was occasionally cruel, sometimes even borderline abusive, the treatment he got was nothing compared to what Yorick had experienced on the streets. He has recently managed to gain enough trust from Ham and the Scarzni to get some time to himself, and has taken to loitering about the Grand Lodge, hoping to gain some coin by picking up a mission or two.

He isn't shy, but tends to hang back and keep to himself, cautiously assessing the situation until he's sure how to proceed without getting himself whacked. While intensely loyal to the Scarzni, he does not share the viewpoint of some of the rougher members of the faction, and will usually try to settle a situation peacefully rather than resorting to violence. Still, he can fight when necessary, and once he's cornered, he has no compunction shooting to kill if that's what it takes.

His upbringing on the streets gives him more knowledge about the city of Absalom and its immediate environs than almost anybody, but he is woefully ignorant of the wider world. Because he's used to being the smartest kid around, he'll conceal this fact as much as possible, refusing to admit his ignorance and going so far as to flat-out lie if he feels it's necessary to preserve his reputation as the one who knows things.

JerryRig
August 14th, 2013, 23:13
I will join the crew if you have room. I have a level 1 Rogue (Baru) to bring into the fray. Whomever see's fit to think it would better suit their group ...I'll be happy to join in.4656

Nickademus
August 14th, 2013, 23:24
???

Is this game Friday as in the 16th? If so, I don't think you can award chronicles for it (due to it being retired on the 14th). I assumed the 'Friday' was a typo and this already happened.

It's tonight or never for PFS! :P

lachancery
August 15th, 2013, 04:47
I think Jerry didn't realize he was responding for a game that was played last month...?

JerryRig
August 15th, 2013, 18:07
sorry ...sometimes don't catch all the finer notes.