PDA

View Full Version : Files - Pregen Player Characters (FG format)

Trenloe
July 11th, 2012, 06:09
A location to uploads (attach) PFS valid PCs in Fantasy Grounds XML format - useable by players and GMs.

You may need to upload your files as a .ZIP file, depending on the format you are using.

It is best to provide the Fantasy Grounds XML that is ready for loading directly into a GMs campaign using the /importchar chat command. In order to save a character from a campaign in this format use /exportchar <character name>.

Players, you can import these into your local character cache using the Fantasy Grounds Character Converter and selecting the "local import" option. This will then allow you to access the in "Manage Characters".

Trenloe
July 11th, 2012, 06:14
Here is Fantasy Grounds XML ready for loading directly into a GMs campaign using the /importchar chat command or the character import functionality from within the Character Selection (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Character_Management) window.

Players, you can import these into "Manage Characters" using the import functionality from the Character Selection window. GMs can follow the same process in their campaign.

*** UPDATED (17th May 2015) LEVEL 1 ICONIC PREGENS AVAILABLE HERE: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?16900-Files-Pregen-Player-Characters-%28FG-format%29&p=212777&viewfull=1#post212777 ***

Thanks Blackfoot and Farnaby! :)

Nestor
July 11th, 2012, 12:56
I placed the lvl 4 pregens in this zipped folder, it is only the core characters not the APG classes.

Gwaihir Scout
July 12th, 2012, 00:43
Here are the We Be Goblins! pregens.

ddavison
July 12th, 2012, 03:54
I know this is for the Con, but you could also add those to the character repository under the appropriate forum too.

Nestor
July 12th, 2012, 14:37
I know this is for the Con, but you could also add those to the character repository under the appropriate forum too.

These are actually for use in all Society Organized games, be it the con or whatever.

can we get a sticky on this, and perhaps on this thread as well:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16899

they have character xml exports and file uploads that gm's will find useful.

Skellan
October 14th, 2012, 07:04
Not sure if it was something I was doing but I tried using the 1st level rogue pregen and it seemed to be importing a different character rather than the pregen

Trenloe
October 14th, 2012, 07:52
Not sure if it was something I was doing but I tried using the 1st level rogue pregen and it seemed to be importing a different character rather than the pregen
It's not you - it looks like it was me at some point, I don't know where that level 3 fighter came from that was under the Merisiel link. I've updated the file in post #2 and checked them - you should be good to go.

lachancery
November 10th, 2012, 14:23
Two questions about the pregens:

1) When I imported the 1st level XML for Valeros, Kyra and Ezren, they all have a +3 Misc modifier on their trained class skills; Merisiel's skills do not have this glitch. Do others also see this discrepancy? I can correct the character sheets, but if the XML are wrong, they should be updated.

2) I am grabbing the portraits/tokens for the pregens by snipping them from their character sheets distributed on the Paizo site. Are they available somewhere as official resource?

Blackfoot
November 10th, 2012, 15:07
Two questions about the pregens:

1) When I imported the 1st level XML for Valeros, Kyra and Ezren, they all have a +3 Misc modifier on their trained class skills; Merisiel's skills do not have this glitch. Do others also see this discrepancy? I can correct the character sheets, but if the XML are wrong, they should be updated.
This is a problem with whoever made these particular copies of the Pregens.
I believe they were made in HeroLab and the converter wasn't taking into account class skills.

Trenloe
November 10th, 2012, 22:29
This is a problem with whoever made these particular copies of the Pregens.
I believe they were made in HeroLab and the converter wasn't taking into account class skills.
As was pointed out earlier in the thread the Merisiel (Rogue) attachment was a completely different character, so I did a quick replacement with an old one from the old Yahoo group files section - it is obviously not quite there.

I'll upload a correct one later...

Blackfoot
November 11th, 2012, 01:07
AS was pointed out earlier in the thread the Merisiel (Rogue) attachment was a completely different character, so I did a quick replacement with an old one from the old Yahoo group files section - it is obviously not quite there.

I'll upload a correct one later...
Actually.. I think Merisiel might be the only one that isn't messed up. I know that Valeros and Kyra both had +3 AND class skill checked...
I will go ahead and tweak them all tonight... give them some a nice combat maneuvers class and whatnot... I probably have them almost all done in my First Steps campaign.. I've developed quite the menagerie of characters there.
I probably should look over the 3 from UC too... although I rarely see anyone play those.

Trenloe
November 12th, 2012, 08:47
I will go ahead and tweak them all tonight... give them some a nice combat maneuvers class and whatnot...

Thanks Blackfoot - I've updated the earlier post with the problem PCs to point to your updated characters. :)

lachancery
November 20th, 2012, 03:11
Hmm, I'm sure I'm pushing my luck... Have Blackfoot's version been also updated for the pregens at level 4 & 7?

Blackfoot
November 20th, 2012, 03:54
I did not upload level 4 and 7 versions.
(nor have I updated the existing ones yet... I will try and get to it asap)

hawkwind
December 22nd, 2012, 01:15
boots of the winterlands (2,500 gp)
cloak of resistance +1 (1,000 gp)
scroll of spider climb (150 gp)
sovereign glue (2,200 gp, limit 1 ounce)

Trenloe
December 22nd, 2012, 11:14
boots of the winterlands (2,500 gp)
cloak of resistance +1 (1,000 gp)
scroll of spider climb (150 gp)
sovereign glue (2,200 gp, limit 1 ounce)
Wrong thread? ;)

hawkwind
December 22nd, 2012, 11:26
it was 1am

Trenloe
December 22nd, 2012, 11:27
it was 1am
LOL! Understandable. :)

lachancery
June 29th, 2013, 18:14
Is there interest in the other pregen characters? I could prepare them if there was...

hawkwind
August 16th, 2013, 15:19
I would be interested and as there are some new iconic s have a level one ninja

hawkwind
August 16th, 2013, 15:34
and the same one at level 4

Nightfiend
August 16th, 2013, 23:14
Collected the level 1 and 4 now...would be nice having the next one also if you have the time. I now it takes a minute to put them together. )

hawkwind
August 17th, 2013, 06:30
Feel free to do a few your self if it only takes you a minute

Nightfiend
August 17th, 2013, 13:45
Feel free to do a few your self if it only takes you a minute

My reference of taking a minute was meant to reflect that I relies it takes awhile, and isn't easy. That's why I was happy to accept lachancery's offer, assuming he had them already done. If not I am willing to help with the next tier up.

Blackfoot
August 17th, 2013, 15:45
It looks as though there are now PREGENS for almost all (if not all) the classes. I am working on putting together complete .xml files for all 1st levels and will do the higher levels once these are completed...

Nightfiend
August 17th, 2013, 16:25
Thanks Blackfoot, you have been an awesome amount of help. I look forward to your upgrades )

lachancery
August 17th, 2013, 22:14
I have the level 1 ninja, gunslinger and samurai done, if you want them Blackfoot. I never got around to posting them...

Rose Claymore
August 22nd, 2013, 18:09
Not sure if anyone is specifically interested, but since there are some new pregens I've done up one I kinda like: Seoni the sorcerer.

Rose Claymore
August 22nd, 2013, 18:09
And Seoni at level 7.

Rose Claymore
August 22nd, 2013, 18:16
Images for Seoni and her familiar, Dragon:

Skellan
August 22nd, 2013, 23:19
cool. I am sure this will get used

Blackfoot
August 26th, 2013, 17:25
I have the 1st Level Pregens just about done, I'm just checking them over before uploading... crossing my I's and dotting my T's.
In the meantime.. here are their portraits.

Blackfoot
August 28th, 2013, 21:24
This file contains all 14 1st Level Pregens plus Dragon (Seoni's Lizard Familiar) and Droogami (Lini's Snow Leopard Companion).
Whew! Took a bit to get them all together. I'll be starting on the upper level ones shortly.

Nightfiend
August 29th, 2013, 00:52
This file contains all 14 1st Level Pregens plus Dragon (Seoni's Lizard Familiar) and Droogami (Lini's Snow Leopard Companion).
Whew! Took a bit to get them all together. I'll be starting on the upper level ones shortly.

WOW Blackfoot your are the man! That is a hell of an accomplishment. I'm sure everyone will appreciate this, I know I do.

sofakingwetatdid
August 3rd, 2014, 16:38
Is there a way to convert these characters into NPCs for a campaign?

Trenloe
August 3rd, 2014, 16:54
Is there a way to convert these characters into NPCs for a campaign?
Download the pregen PDF from here: https://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/playerResources

Copy/paste the statblocks into a text file and run them through the Creature Parser to create a module of the NPCs: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20522-Pathfinder-Creature-Parser-V2-Beta-Version

Or, the GM could use the PC record as an NPC - but will have to do all the rolls, etc. from the PC charsheet. You'll also want to have taken control of these PC as a fictitious player so that the other players don't see the records in the character selection screen. To do this, log into the FG campaign as a player (start another instance of FG on the same PC and "join game" with a host address of localhost) and open the charsheets you don't want the other players to see - this will give you ownership of them.

sofakingwetatdid
August 4th, 2014, 21:17
Download the pregen PDF from here: https://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/playerResources

Copy/paste the statblocks into a text file and run them through the Creature Parser to create a module of the NPCs: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20522-Pathfinder-Creature-Parser-V2-Beta-Version

Or, the GM could use the PC record as an NPC - but will have to do all the rolls, etc. from the PC charsheet. You'll also want to have taken control of these PC as a fictitious player so that the other players don't see the records in the character selection screen. To do this, log into the FG campaign as a player (start another instance of FG on the same PC and "join game" with a host address of localhost) and open the charsheets you don't want the other players to see - this will give you ownership of them.

You sir are everywhere. Thanks again!

lachancery
December 27th, 2014, 13:58
I don't see Pregens from the Advanced Player's Guide on Paizo's site. (Alchemist, Cavalier, Inquisitor, Oracle, Summoner, Witch)

Are these classes not playable as Pregens? Seems odd, since the new ones from the Advanced Class Guide are available...

Trenloe
December 27th, 2014, 14:26
I don't see Pregens from the Advanced Player's Guide on Paizo's site. (Alchemist, Cavalier, Inquisitor, Oracle, Summoner, Witch)

Are these classes not playable as Pregens? Seems odd, since the new ones from the Advanced Class Guide are available...
I can't remember if/when the APG iconics were available for official use as PFS pregens - at least, my archives for the last couple of years don't contain them. So, yeah, if they're not in the official pregen package, or level 1 and 7 iconics from the NPC Codex, then you can't use them as legal PFS pregens.

darrenan
December 27th, 2014, 20:50
Looking at the product discussion at https://paizo.com/products/btpy9a64/discuss?Community-Use-Package-Pathfinder-Society-Pregenerated-Characters#tabs, Chris Lambertz states:

The APG characters are currently under construction. Once they're all spruced up by our Organized Play team, they'll be added to the package and an email will be sent out alerting people of the update :)

So presumably they will be returned there soon.

Farnaby
January 14th, 2015, 01:26
I've been working on the ACG pregens.

Here are the first 5 with tokens.
As this is my first time adding NPC's could some of you please check them?

But I'm also having some difficulty with a couple of things:

Enora - Arcanist

Speed 30' - Should be 20' as per Halfling

Crowe - Bloodrager

Intimidate +7 - Should be +6 - 1 rank + 3 class skill + 2 CHA
CMB +6 - Should be +5 - 1 BAB + 4 STR

Adowyn - Hunter

Knowledge Nature +5 - Should be +4 - 1 rank + 3 class skill + 0 INT
Skill Points spent 7 - Should be only 6

Leryn - Animal Companion

Fort +4 - Should be +2 - +2 CON
Ref +4 - Should be +2 - +2 DEX

Quinn - Investigator

Ref +3 - Should be +1 - +1 DEX
Will +3 - Should be +1 - +1 WIS

What am I missing?

Blackfoot
January 14th, 2015, 01:28
The pregens must be played 'as written', they cannot be modified or 'corrected' unless there is an actual FAQ or official change to them.

Farnaby
January 14th, 2015, 01:36
Yes Blackfoot, I get that, I'm not trying to modify them.
I'm just trying to understand if I missed a rule, feat, trait or something that accounts for the discrepancies.

Blackfoot
January 14th, 2015, 01:40
I believe there are multiple threads on the paizo forums discussing issues with the pregens.

Farnaby
January 14th, 2015, 01:42
Damn my search-fu is coming up blank :)

Working on the last 5 now.

Gwaihir Scout
January 14th, 2015, 01:47
I'm going to guess that with Leryn and Quinn, you forgot about their class good saves. Animal companions get good saves in Fort and Reflex, and investigators get Reflex and Will.

Farnaby
January 14th, 2015, 01:56
Okay, you learn something new every day.

What are class good saves when they're at home?
I can't for the life of me remember reading about them.

Gwaihir Scout
January 14th, 2015, 02:02
Sure, good saves are the saves you start with a +2 in at level 1, and they advance faster than the other(s). An investigator has +0 Fort, +2 Reflex, +2 Will at level 1. Level 2 it's +0 Fort, +3 Reflex, +3 Will, and level 3 it's +1 Fort, +3 Reflex, +3 Will, and so on.

Actually, the animal companion should have Fort and Reflex at +5 since they start with 2 HD at level one and thus get +3 to both Fort and Reflex.

Farnaby
January 14th, 2015, 02:06
Aaaargh, I forgot to check the base tables..... <facepalm>

Thanks Gwaihir.

Gwaihir Scout
January 14th, 2015, 02:08
No prob, we all do it occasionally. Can't help you with the rest of the mistakes, though.

Farnaby
January 14th, 2015, 21:15
Okay, here are the last 5 pregens with tokens.

Enjoy.

- Farnaby :ninja:

HoloGnome
January 18th, 2015, 16:51
Here is a baseline sheet and portrait for Jirelle - Swashbuckler/7. It could use some additional tweaking with respect to panache abilities, but worked fine during our game yesterday and was a fun pregen to play. I will post an updated version later, but might come in handy now for someone.

Portrait and Token for Jirelle:

HoloGnome
January 26th, 2015, 17:21
Attached is a baseline sheet for the Level 4 version of Enora the Arcanist (ACG). This sheet worked well in our game yesterday and includes all the pdf notes, arcanist abilities and many effects to help out the GM. She should be fully set up. Enora is a fun character to play and seems to be a very effective pregen! Her default spell setup is good and you can swap something without resting by using 1 arcane point...which may be an eye opener for those who love to play sorcerers.

NOTE: Enora's sheet uses ranged/ammo weapon entries to track her Arcane Reservoir and Staff of Minor Arcana Charges. If you want to consume spells to increase the Arcane Reservoir beyond 5 (seems unlikely in a 1-day adventure), you just need to increase the ammo count for the reservoir.

(ps. It would be great if FG one day supported a method of managing non-weapon-related, flexible-quantity, abstract pools of things, like item charges, arcane or panache points, etc. These pools should have nominal and max values and related rest period refresh behaviors (refresh to nominal, no change, reset, etc.). I know this suggestion has come up in the past, but in making this character and the swashbuckler, I found myself wanting these features again.)

Portrait and Token for Enora:

Blackfoot
January 26th, 2015, 17:42
I always build those sorts of 'pool' abilities using the 'Psionic' Spell Classes. They work quite well for it.

Ki points, arcane pool, barbarian rage, panache, grit, bardic performance rounds... all those sorts of things work more or less the same way.

HoloGnome
January 26th, 2015, 19:26
I always build those sorts of 'pool' abilities using the 'Psionic' Spell Classes. They work quite well for it.

Oh - I see. I haven't used the point caster UI before and didn't notice the max/used point boxes in the upper right corner of the class header. It makes more sense now. I could see how that would work well for the pool items you mention.

It would still be nice to have a better mechanism for charge and store or declining charge items, since the current class models reset on rest and those items need a durable count. But, the pools work. I guess even if you power the Arcane Pool with Consume Spell to max, it still resets to the nominal amount each day, right? [Yes. "Any points she had from the previous day are lost."] https://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/advancedClassGuide/classes/arcanist.html

I'll do another pass on Enora to move the Arcane Reservoir abilities to point-based and I'll probably also modify my barbarians! Thx.

HoloGnome
January 31st, 2015, 21:17
Attached are an alternate portrait and token that I made for Kyra from my campaign the other day.

HoloGnome
March 1st, 2015, 18:42
Here are the files for Amiri, Barbarian/4 - used her in a game yesterday and she was a DPS hound!

Note that she has special abilities that make use of the precision tag in FG to avoid multiplying damage during critical hits. However, these abilities are not actually precision and if you face a monster that is set up to block precision-tagged damage (usually not), you will have to add the damage manually. It is included in the main damage so that it isn't excluded when fighting things that have DR, where the whole damage total less resistance is what gets applied.

The other option would be to set up a separate damage item and give it a type that is not blocked by DR, like spell, but the way it is done now should work in most cases.

Update - 8 OCT 2015 - Added Amiri/7.

Victor
May 16th, 2015, 00:53
Hi guys,
I was wondering if this thread and finding pregens could be made a bit easier.
I spent quite a bit of time last night trying to locate the Level 1 Pregens, the link from post #2 has some, but not all, and I couldn't find Oloch anywhere until I emailed Farnaby and he posted a .zip file.
So what I would suggest is post #1 or #2 have ALL the links to ALL the pregens, since this is supposed to be the place to find them. (I still really have no idea where to find the 'official' level 4 or 7 sets.
Thanks
Vic

Blackfoot
May 16th, 2015, 01:23
The ACTUAL PDFs are pretty easy to find on paizo.com ... you go to the PFS section and they are there under Player Resources.

Trenloe
May 16th, 2015, 01:26
I was wondering if this thread and finding pregens could be made a bit easier.
So what I would suggest is post #1 or #2 have ALL the links to ALL the pregens, since this is supposed to be the place to find them. (I still really have no idea where to find the 'official' level 4 or 7 sets.
If someone could do the leg work and post all of the links/pregen files in this thread (from this post onwards) I'll update the posts at the beginning to use use those links/files.

Victor
May 16th, 2015, 01:41
Thanks Trenloe!
Here is the Level 1 Pregen file that Farnaby upped.

Farnaby
May 16th, 2015, 07:05
Word of warning on those files:

Here are all the PFS-legal pregens.

I have put standard combat effects in them (charge, total defense, flanking, etc.)
I have set up alchemist's fire and acid flasks properly.
They also have all their feats and abilities (power attack, rage, hatred, etc.)

I also have optional conditions running. This means you have an alignment effect. Press this and your alignment is added.
E.g. The paladin has Smite Evil, the effect looks like this: Smite Evil;IFT Evil;ATK:2;DMG:1;AC:2 deflection
If the creature is evil, it will work. Try this on a neutral animal and it will have no effect.
E.g. Our ranger has Favored Enemy, this looks like this: Favored Enemy;IFT:giant;ATK:2;DMG:2
This means you turn on the effect and let it run the whole game. It will activate as soon as he attacks a giant creature.

BUT, you need to load the optional conditions extension. If you don't you have to REMOVE the IFT:xxx from the effect.
I think it's only Harsk and Seelah, but I;m not sure any more.
I'll go through them today or tomorrow and throw up a more basic version if that's okay with you guys.

Farnaby
May 17th, 2015, 01:56
Okay, here they are.

I've taken Blackfoot's originals, cleaned them up (Some were missing ammo, spells had SR when none needed, etc.), added the ACG and other pregens (now altogether 26).

I've added portraits (snapshots from the pregen pdf files) and a text file with links to Devlin's Pathfinder tokens that are free downloads.
The other one with the optional conditions needs some community extensions to run them correctly - refer to the file "00 - Extensions Needed - README.txt" included in the ZIP file.
As stated, they have spells and effects that use the IFT: [condition].
Using this means adding the creature type to the monster or npc.
For the level 1 pregens only following types are needed: giant, orc, goblinoid, reptilian and incorporeal

Cheers - Farnaby

EDIT (Trenloe): Refined info regarding extensions and removed the extension files from the ZIP.

The following extensions are used in some of the pregens in the optional conditions files, make sure you have the latest version of these extensions loaded.

DCPlus: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23178-DCPlus

Optional conditions: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?22803-Channel-Divinity-Paladin-Vow-of-Emnity-Effect&p=195251&viewfull=1#post195251

Player effect removal: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?21546-Player-Effect-Removal-Extension

Alignment conditions (PFRPG): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20505-Alignment-Condition-extension&p=168812

Trenloe
May 17th, 2015, 17:25
Great work Farnaby (and Blackfoot).

I've removed the extensions from the optional conditions ZIP file, so that we don't get stuck with old incompatible extensions down the line. I've referenced the extension thread links above and also included a file in the ZIP with links to the needed extensions.

Farnaby
May 17th, 2015, 19:17
Bother, why didn't I think of that?

Thanks Trenloe, I'll make sure I leave it out with the next version of the pregens.
I've already found some minor errors.

HoloGnome
October 6th, 2015, 19:38
Attached is the Seelah/7 pregen with a couple of variations for portrait/token. She was built by :{ BK }: for our game this weekend, and I have applied some edits. Note that for her stats to be correct, you need to apply her item effects on the actions tab.

GM BK
October 7th, 2015, 01:55
Thanks for putting the final touches on her for me :)

Vhok
October 9th, 2015, 12:19
looking for a kineticist pregen. seems to be one of the few that is not in the zip already :(

xazil
October 9th, 2015, 14:15
The Occultist book is only just out. The PDF version is there, but not a FG one yet.

HoloGnome
December 9th, 2015, 15:12
I just did a quick run at Quinn/4 - should be playable.

lachancery
January 6th, 2016, 18:22
I didn't find a 7th level Kyra FG XML in this thread; has anyone made it or did I miss it?

HoloGnome
January 7th, 2016, 02:07
Should be there...

HoloGnome
January 7th, 2016, 02:09
Well...here is the one I have just in case. May need a little tweaking...or not.

lachancery
January 7th, 2016, 02:10
Thank you sir!

Blackfoot
May 16th, 2016, 14:58
No matter how to do, have the effect on the lineWhat does this mean?

cmdisc
May 18th, 2016, 10:40
Some people like to enjoy the process, some people pay attention to the results, but they are not important, they are happy on the line

???

I'm not following the references here.

Blackfoot
May 18th, 2016, 13:46
And not really relevant to pregens.

damned
May 18th, 2016, 14:35
Im not positive but I think Elliot and at least one other new poster are just slowly building up their post count so that they can begin to share the message they really want to share with us...

cmdisc
May 18th, 2016, 15:42
Well I suppose if one really wanted to build up their post count, all they'd have to do is post something like this.

cmdisc
May 18th, 2016, 15:43
Or even this.

cmdisc
May 18th, 2016, 15:43
But then that would be cheating since none of these are really about the topic of the thread. :p

damned
May 19th, 2016, 05:58
And right on cue...

Blackfoot
May 19th, 2016, 06:35
Damned, any chance you can clear out these last few posts (including this one) that have nothing to do with Pregen Characters?

damned
May 19th, 2016, 06:41
Damned, any chance you can clear out these last few posts (including this one) that have nothing to do with Pregen Characters?

Click the report button and request that posts #76-88 be deleted....

Talyn
September 17th, 2016, 19:49
Is everyone pretty happy with these pregens the way they are? Any need tweaking? I thought about collecting them and putting them all in a level-sorted .module format so they'd just *POOF* be there for the GM instead of doing the import and searching for .xml files if any GMs are interested in me doing that?

HoloGnome
November 5th, 2016, 18:44
Here is a Merisiel/7 that I made for a game last night.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16102&d=1478367829 https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16101&d=1478367789

Talyn
November 8th, 2016, 02:36
Are her weapons and armor unequipped (they're set to "carried") on purpose? Just curious.

Blackfoot
November 8th, 2016, 02:57
All of these will be set up under the previous version and won't have any of the new stuff working correctly.

HoloGnome
November 8th, 2016, 11:51
Are her weapons and armor unequipped (they're set to "carried") on purpose? Just curious.

I updated it for the "equip" feature. I know people might worry that she doesn't have hands if unarmed strike is not eqiupped.

Talyn
November 8th, 2016, 12:21
Well, it was more the AC than anything else. I saw you'd put all the work in for adding effects and whatever so I didn't know (I don't have the PDF handy to check) if her AC was supposed to be 17 or 21, which is what it goes to if you click the armor to equipped.

Edit: Just checked the PDF and her AC at level 7 is 23, so I'll have to click the armor to equipped then figure out how to get the missing 2 AC to show up.

HoloGnome
November 8th, 2016, 12:59
It's fixed. Just re-download Merisiel/7 above. I grabbed a lower level xml to update and forgot to mod the armor.

Attached are Kyra/7 & Kyra/4 - I just did a pass to update the one I have been using in my games. Note that Blessing of Fervor is not a CORE spell and is labeled as such.

Kyra/7 & Kyra/4

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16175&d=1478609922 https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16176&d=1478609952

Talyn
November 8th, 2016, 13:08
Aha! See I wasn't just being a pedantic dumbass! :p

bsktballchmp85
December 8th, 2016, 17:49
how would I download these so I can have them on fantasy grounds

Blackfoot
December 8th, 2016, 18:23
Just click on the appropriate link and it should download the file.

bsktballchmp85
December 9th, 2016, 00:09
so I downloaded a couple of the high caster characters and I noticed a lot of the spells are not complete in the way they should be written I was hoping to get a reference from them for my characters. is there somewhere I could go that has all the spells written out for what they should do as in effects, casts, heals, damage and protections?

HoloGnome
December 10th, 2016, 18:02
You can try Farnaby's Spellbook, but some of those effects will also need editing. Another good place to start would be the PFRPG/3.5 effects library (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/3.5E_Effects) so that you can just create them from scratch, as needed. I will do an update pass for effects on Kyra/7 above, at least for the active spells.

bsktballchmp85
December 11th, 2016, 03:39
where can I find farnaby's spellbook?

HoloGnome
December 11th, 2016, 03:54
To find anything here, click site search in the upper right and type the name of what you're searching for.

For example:
Farnaby's Spellbook (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?24614-Farnaby-s-PFRPG-Spellbook)

Blackfoot
December 11th, 2016, 15:30
There is a modules thread in the 3.5/PF area.. the 1st post has links to lots of modules.

JHale1966
January 28th, 2017, 14:50
If anyone wants/needs them, I just built token files for all the Iconics.

Google (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Low6H0c4ddLUQ3a0twM2xNNG8/view?usp=sharing)

HoloGnome
April 30th, 2017, 18:09
Attached is an initial build of the Oloch/4 Warpriest pregen. He's a good one to use if you're looking for that special mix of heavy melee and divine casting, with a healthy dose of chaotic neutral orcish sensibility.

Note: The Oloch/4 pregen PDF appears to have an error/omission with respect to how FCB points are used. He gets 8 skill points across 4 levels, requires 9 skill ranks (8+1 FCB) to meet the specified skill profile in the PDF, and that leaves 3 FCBs to apply to hit points. So, I have set his hit points in the xml to 38 instead of 36 as in the PDF (used only 1 FCB for HP). See the abilities tab build info for the calculation if you are curious. In addition, the PDF for Oloch/4 incorrectly shows his perception as +3, whereas no ranks + Bestial (Orc racial replacement trait) makes it +4, as in the Oloch/1 and Oloch/7 pregen PDFs.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18754&d=1493571858 https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18755&d=1493571876

hawkwind
August 7th, 2019, 12:46
Are there any 2e pre gens available yet?

hawkwind
August 7th, 2019, 13:16
ok found them, now to convert a few of them.....

hawkwind
August 7th, 2019, 15:25
I have done level 1 Amiri, Ezren and Valeros just to get the ball rolling

hawkwind
August 10th, 2019, 14:33
I have created a module with all the pre-gens , just level 1 for now. I couldn't get Seelah's AC to match the ac in the pdf and mad goblin alchemist doesn't come out well due to limitations with the character sheet with Alchemists in general.

HoloGnome
November 13th, 2019, 21:27
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30195&d=1573680405 https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30196&d=1573680412
Here is Mavaro, the Occultist/4 pregen for PF1.

HoloGnome
November 14th, 2019, 20:34
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30227&d=1573763657 https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30228&d=1573763664
Here is Reiko, the Ninja/4 pregen for PF1.

Cupcakus
November 14th, 2019, 22:54
I did all the PF2E pregens a while back, Level 1 and 5, sharing here... there may be mistakes, but it'll be a good start for anyone that needs them

HoloGnome
November 15th, 2019, 11:54
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30255&d=1573818852 https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30256&d=1573818869
Here is a quick hack-back version of Seelah, the Paladin/4 pregen for PF1 that I converted from the Seelah/7 one.

hawkwind
December 13th, 2019, 20:43
another attempt at the level 5 pregens, i just noticed cupkakus has already done it , shame i didn't notice a few hours ago

DMReckless
May 15th, 2020, 17:44
Working on prepping some more 7th level pregens for PaizoCon. These use a variety of Paizo modules for races, classes and equipment, and Farnaby's Spells. I've tried to create actions for the pre-gens' consumables as well, making them easier for less experienced players to have access to item actions.

DMReckless
May 17th, 2020, 05:14
Also working on inputting the Second Edition Characters that have 1st, 3rd, and 5th level versions. These use Core Rulebook mostly, but I also add spell actions where they don't parse correctly and add torches as improvised weapons, and any effects from consumables I can.

DMReckless
May 17th, 2020, 05:15
Continued...

DMReckless
May 17th, 2020, 18:41
Here's Meri!

DMReckless
May 18th, 2020, 01:09
And Valeros

DMReckless
May 18th, 2020, 02:57
Lastly, that P.I.T.A., Fumbus

DMReckless
July 30th, 2020, 03:13
Hey, y'all, building APG 5th levels for GenCon. Enjoy!

Now includes all four 5th level APG Iconics, and some minor edits/tweaks performed.

DDySean
September 4th, 2020, 14:45
Thank you all for your work building these, they have been and are are amazingly helpful for the games I have run at a few Con's this year!

DDySean
September 5th, 2020, 03:59
I have taken Cupcakus' Lvl 1 Core Pregen's and updated them a little bit here with some extra automation from the Drag_n_Drop mod from ShadeRaven.

I only did the 12 core pregens at level 1 so far but I updated them organizing their equipment and making most of their items usable in the actions tab. I also filled out Ezrin's Spell Book and purchased a few bandoliers/belt pouches for a few characters (as the Pregen sheet shows the items equipped... one of the pregens didn't even have a single sheath for 4 weapons...) Anyway, I hope this will be useful to some people and a major shout out to Cupcakus for all the original work (a few posts below)and to ShadeRaven for the SR Drag_N_Drop mod! (Which can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?50802-Pathfinder-2-Drag-and-Drop-Actions-Powers-and-Spells/page16&highlight=Pathfinder%2C+Pregen )

*(Please note: I hope I am ok posting this as I used their work to do the edits but if not let me know and I will take it down)!

Sean Montgomery

*As a follow up, just curious as I ponder doing the rest of the Pre-Gens, would people prefer I just build them exactly as is on the character sheet or should I add the *extra items* so the pregens can carry and use their stuff? I could easily rework the core 12 and remove the items added if people want that. Otherwise I hope to do the rest of the pregens available soon and I will get them posted here again. (Including the Core ones at the higher levels).

tonyrosales1
August 15th, 2022, 15:20
Hello!!

I was trying to create a PFS 2E on FG and I don't know how/where to include the faction and school information in the "character sheet". is there a video or forum thread that explains how to do this? I was using the tracker and it doesnt help at all. Note: I have the Lost Omens Pathfinder society book. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

damned
August 15th, 2022, 23:22
Hey tonyrosales1

I would put that info on Notes > Misc
You could create a Player Note and drag and drop it into that section also.

tonyrosales1
August 16th, 2022, 00:12
Thank you! I'll do that. I thought that it was something that could be dragged to the character sheet like a feat or a background.