PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

markjlyon
July 10th, 2012, 00:34
I have run a couple of 3.5E games now and I have a couple of suggestions.

Please...

1. Change the Arrange Dice feature to automatically function when you re-size the application window.
2. Allow NPCs to have a portrait just like PCs.
3. Change Show Portraits to use the NPC portrait (or token if there are to be no portraits) when the GM speaks as the NPC. Very confusing for players if the GM speaks in the voice of an NPC because the icon for his speech is identical. So the idea of using the portrait to identify who is speaking breaks down for the GM.
4. Allow the font weights and colors used in chat to be customizable inside FGII.
5. Allow the macro text in a hotkey to be editable in a popup window inside FGII.
6. Allow all windows to be resized (specifically referencetextwide).
7. Allow token bags to accept dropped images from the windows file explorer and to accept images pasted from the clipboard.

ddavison
July 10th, 2012, 04:47
Those are all excellent suggestions. Have you seen the FG2 Wishlist? You should add them there if they aren't already and allow them to be voted upon.

FG Wish List - https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Bloodlust
July 21st, 2012, 12:54
I'd like to suggest that you should be able to export your character on the Lite licence. Many DMs are asking for xml sheets on the boards before game time, which is a fair enough request, so they can check over them.

I would understand exporting characters not being on a "Demo" version, but such a basic functionality must be included in the Lite version or it is not worth having. A "Lite" version should be the bare basics needed for continued play, whereas the "Full" version can have lots of extra bells, whistles, functionality.

Hope you'll address this soon as I've been having to make characters whilst logged into games and then having the DM export them for me each time there is a change.