PDA

View Full Version : Tokens Not Loading

casualsax
July 7th, 2012, 18:32
Hello!

My friends and I just purchased Fantasy Grounds and started a campaign last week. We are set to meet again today. I loaded up my campaign, but my token bag is just...empty. Nothing. I haven't installed any mods, or imported any special tokens..I just would like access to the basic token letter set.

Any ideas as to how to fix this?

Griogre
July 7th, 2012, 19:57
The basic letter tokens are in a module included with FG. Click the library button on the lower right of the desktop, then click the module activation button on the lower left of the pop up. Scroll down if necesary until you find a module called: Letter Tokens by JPG. Then just double click on the letter A to the left of the module name to open the book icon on the right. Make sure the book icon actually opens. Close the module activation window.

If you click on the tokens button now you should see a bag called Letter Tokens.

casualsax
July 7th, 2012, 20:11
Thanks!

Thats exactly what I needed. :)

Griogre
July 7th, 2012, 20:29
You're welcome. By the way here is a link to a bunch more generic tokens in two styles and a variety of colors created by Master. They are 100 x 100 pixels which is pretty large. I personally scaled them down to 32x32 but that's up to you. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showpost.php?p=56444&postcount=14

casualsax
July 8th, 2012, 01:20
Ah, very nice! Is there an easy way to scale them all down? I know I can lock the scale on maps, but then that throws off the smaller tokens. =\

Trenloe
July 8th, 2012, 15:40
Ah, very nice! Is there an easy way to scale them all down? I know I can lock the scale on maps, but then that throws off the smaller tokens. =\
You can scale each token individually - hover over the token on the map or the combat tracker and use CTRL-mousewheel to scale up or down.

Griogre
July 9th, 2012, 23:25
Unfortunately there really isn't an easy way to mass change their sizes without using some sort of batch processing. I just took the style and colors I liked the best and scaled them down to match my medium token sizes by hand. If you do want to use these tokens I do suggest you rescale them because it gets old real fast having to scale things individually.

gmkieran
July 10th, 2012, 17:04
The ImageResizer powertoy (if you're still using XP) or its replacement (imageresizer.codeplex.com), are good, free tools for re-sizing image files and can do batches easily.