PDA

View Full Version : My first post about wierd problems.

josiah white
July 6th, 2012, 13:18
This is my first time posting on this message board, but I've had odd experiences since the last update. (Whichever one would have taken place on the 30th of June since we hadn't gamed in a month.) I have the FG2 Full license (the $40 dollar one) and just after updating I attempted to open my character sheets and look over somethings and my sheets opened, but there absolutely no info in there and I had a script error message. Something about attributes. However, once I connected with the GM I was able to access my character sheet and there was no missing information.

I have since uninstalled and reinstalled FG2 and I don't have access to the character sheets (I left the other folders alone).

Any advice?

Additionally this is in reference to Savage Worlds. Also when I checked my character folder There was a bunch of code I couldn't read, but I was able to tell that the 2 characters that I need are no longer there. Yeah, I'm a noob but I'll start where I can...

damned
July 6th, 2012, 23:10
delete or rename your campaign cache file on your client pc and reconnect to server - it will download a fresh cache which will probably fix the issue you are seeing.