PDA

View Full Version : Hell on Earth...

Doswelk
June 30th, 2012, 14:44
SO just start trying to design a theme for Hell on Earth no got far...

Dayson
June 30th, 2012, 15:11
Kevin,
You are a talented man.

Zeus
June 30th, 2012, 21:59
Very nice, luv the grunge brushwork.

The chat box design (parametric lines and swirling backdrop) deliver a mesmerising visual though. Even thought its pixel perfect in its position and size, it appears visually to be concave or at least smaller in width at the top than it is at the bottom. Wacky but cool. :square: Was this the intent? Or is it my eyes alone that are playing tricks on me.

sakmerlin37
May 10th, 2013, 03:10
Hello - this is my first post to the boards here and I am interested in Fantasy Grounds specifically for a Hell on Earth: Reloaded Savage Worlds setting.

Has anybody been working on this? I would be tempted to purchase the Ultimate License to run a HoER game, as I just purchased both the PDFs from Pinnacle and am developing a campaign the "old fashion" way through pen, paper & a LOT of graph paper drawing :).

Thank you in advance - Steve

Doswelk
May 10th, 2013, 08:29
I have just finished converting the text (yes it has been a long time), now just need to add the pictures in and send to Doug for quality checking...

Oh I changed the chat box (apart from the eye-watering effect, the new rescalable code made it even worse!

I just need to finish the graphics..

sakmerlin37
May 10th, 2013, 16:54
That's awesome, thanks for such a quick reply! I'm looking forward to building a campaign for HoER and then trying this program out =)

sakmerlin37
May 31st, 2013, 19:51
Any word on whether Doug approved this; or do you know how close it is?

<--- Excited about the HoER setting :D

Doswelk
May 31st, 2013, 20:29
it needs 3.4 to be released first...

sakmerlin37
May 31st, 2013, 20:34
Ahh, okay; any idea on the timeline for the 3.4 ruleset?

EDIT: Just found the journal "Savage Worlds for FGII" and read up on its progress; thanks :)

Doswelk
June 1st, 2013, 02:06
Well 3.4 has a few bugs which we are trying to catch and squash, but PW is hopeful this month (June), but DO NOT hold me to that :)