PDA

View Full Version : A moment of thanks

DMdomination
June 25th, 2012, 02:32
I wanted to take a moment to simply say thank you to everyone who helped in the past, is helping now and will help in the future to make fantasy grounds what it is. I love this community and program, it has allowed me to stay in contact with childhood friends and army iraq buddies I would've lost by sharing dnd via fg and I just wanted to say thanks. You guys do great work.

ddavison
June 25th, 2012, 05:34
Rock on.

The Community is indeed fantastic. I'm always amazed how much they freely assist us and other gamers that come to the site. I think gamers in general are a pretty friendly crowd, but they seem even more-so here.

Thanks for the feedback.

someoneinatree
June 25th, 2012, 06:34
I think gamers in general are a pretty friendly crowd, but they seem even more-so here.

I find this to be particularly true. FG seems to attract a predominantly mature gaming community, perhaps because it does require a little patience and time-investment at first in order to get to know the program and find a game.

It is well worth the investment, and thank you to the developers (both Smiteworks and community-based) who are constantly improving this fantastic software.