PDA

View Full Version : Any other NPC modules?

Adamupco
June 24th, 2012, 14:02
I recently downloaded and convinced my friends to all get copies.. ive had a lite copy for a long time but we got 2 Fulls and 5 lites (still cheaper then an ultimate). Im running an undead campaign for them and it would be great to have a lot of easy NPCs to grab and throw at them whenever I can.

Ive already downloaded the Gamemaster Guide NPC module.. it is AWESOME. But i was wondering if there were any others?

Looking forward to spending more time with you guys on the forums here,

Take care,
-Adam

Trenloe
June 24th, 2012, 18:27
Pretty much what you see out there in the stickied module thread is what has been made publicly available.

You can use the creature parser to make your own modules - as long as the NPC statblock adheres to the Paizo statblock definition (in the introduction section of each of the Paizo Bestiaries) you can create NPCs/Creature modules pretty quickly.

Find the parser here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15475

Adamupco
June 25th, 2012, 10:55
Thanks man, ill fiddle with it and see if i can figure it out.

I see you help a lot out around here, your posts have helped me more then once without you knowing, so thank you for all your time. I apprecaited it then and do now.

Trenloe
June 25th, 2012, 16:31
I see you help a lot out around here, your posts have helped me more then once without you knowing, so thank you for all your time. I apprecaited it then and do now.
No worries - glad my ramblings have been useful! :)