PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinderized Classes

jedorian
June 19th, 2012, 03:42
Hey, everybody.

Just wanted to share a class from 3.0 that I updated and changed (a smidge) for use with the Pathfinder ruleset.

It was originally called the Master Alchemist, from Magic of Faerun. As long as I'm not stepping out of line with copyright laws or whatever, I will continue to post classes that I've converted from old materials. If this does constitute a violation, then let me know. Don't wanna get the great beast of Hasbro upset at me (as far as I can tell, I'm not doing anything illegal here).

Anyways, here you go.

jedorian
June 19th, 2012, 18:55
Here's another class that I really enjoyed. This is the Iaijutsu Master that originally appeared in Oriental Adventures. They strictly use a katana, but are very deadly with it.

jedorian
June 19th, 2012, 19:08
This is the Weapon Master, but not as it appeared in Oriental Adventures. This model instead follows the class more closely to the way is was designed for the Neverwinter Nights games.

jedorian
June 24th, 2012, 21:07
This is a rebuild of the Dragon Shaman class that was presented in the Player's Handbook II. I've renamed it to Dragon Scion and changed it around to be a much more combat oriented class. As normal with the Pathfinder classes, it has gained much improved ability and extremely nice high level abilities (specifically level 19 and 20).

I included information for every true dragon type found in Pathfinder (chromatic, metallic, primal, and imperial). I also included some metabreath feats from the Draconomicon as character options for anyone playing this class, or even for the DM to give to creatures that have breath weapons.