PDA

View Full Version : Interface Zero

daddystabz
June 10th, 2012, 22:32
Is anyone working on a framework for this awesome Savage setting? I'd love to see it supported officially on FGII.

Any people out there interested in playing something like this over FGII?

scionofnyarlathotep
June 10th, 2012, 22:35
Our group has already run two IZ sessions but using the standard SW setting. A few of us would definitely be interested in this as a setting.

Mask_of_winter
June 11th, 2012, 00:51
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showpost.php?p=125259&postcount=7

Timbo1974
June 17th, 2012, 09:54
Is anyone working on a framework for this awesome Savage setting? I'd love to see it supported officially on FGII.

Any people out there interested in playing something like this over FGII?
I'm working my way through the core rulebook. David J from Gun Metal Games has given me the nod to go ahead and create the module but not to distribute it.

Once I'm done I'll hand over my work to GMG and hopefully they and SmiteWorks can work out all the details of making it official.

Timbo

Erhoo
June 3rd, 2013, 11:10
Timbo any update on what happened with this project?

I was looking at trying to run interface zero on fg myself

Doswelk
June 3rd, 2013, 13:15
Given that version 2.0 is coming I suspect you will need to wait for that.

zackspacks
June 3rd, 2013, 20:58
Our group has already run two IZ sessions but using the standard SW setting. A few of us would definitely be interested in this as a setting.Ahem, three sessions, you missed one:D I actually posted some pics of it in the Gallery section, as I used Christopher West's Maps of Mastery images from the Kickstarter I backed.

I will be honest though, apart from maybe a new skin, there's not a lot else to add to IZ2.0, certainly nothing on the scale of DLR forex. I certainly wouldn't buy it, and I am the guy in our online group that runs it:)