PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Players Now!

Relic Wyverenight
June 9th, 2012, 03:00
We need some players of any type for a game tonight (June 8th). Also trying to get a game next Friday nightish time. Please respond asap. 4Edition campaign from level 1 and looking to keep it going!

someoneinatree
June 9th, 2012, 07:21
Let us know if you want to join in for next week... the DM hasn't heard back from a couple of the people on the Game Calendar. If you're one of those people, get in touch with the DM if you're still keen to join us!

We're hoping to start the campaign next week.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=791

Relic Wyverenight
June 9th, 2012, 20:39
I already showed up last Friday. I need more people to join the same game you just suggested to me.

someoneinatree
June 11th, 2012, 06:38
Haha. I was addressing other readers! I know who you are. :)

Relic Wyverenight
June 11th, 2012, 18:01
I am silly.. I was not sure if you knew or not... reading it again I totally don't get how I did not realize that. Aaaanyway, lol. Hit us up (talking to reader) if your interested. The game disc. is in my signature (just click it). I can be reached at relic_wyverenight on Skype~!

kizza360
June 13th, 2012, 12:45
Room for 1 more :D

someoneinatree
June 14th, 2012, 02:56
Quite possible kizza! Best to get in touch with DMDaddy0. Like I said earlier in the thread, there's a few people currently on the calendar listing who haven't been in touch with him since they signed up. Last week we had three players finalising their characters - paladin, rogue and shaman.

This week we hope for at least a fourth one, and to start the campaign! Game time is Saturday morning 11am if you're still in sydney. Melbourne here. :)

Relic Wyverenight
June 14th, 2012, 17:21
A little update, we should be having a close friend of mine coming Friday with a Warlock. That makes a Shaman (Healer), Paladin (Defender), Rogue (Striker), Warlock (Striker) with a possibility of 1-2 more (KhanArtist). I am more than willing to change my role if someone prefers to heal. Please click my game in my signature and it will bring you to the link to sign up for the game.

Mazz0382
July 19th, 2012, 22:28
Do you still need players? If so, I would love to join.

someoneinatree
July 23rd, 2012, 10:35
If you send a private message to DMDaddy0 - he might be able to let you know. I think we may be losing a player, but we did already have a few others who were interested but I'm not sure if they're still in touch.