PDA

View Full Version : New Map: Fast Food Restaurant

geekworx
June 2nd, 2012, 11:58
Hi Everybody,

Been quite some time since I posted here and I thought I might share one of my maps with you.

The links go to rpgmapshare.com.

Fast Food Restaurant - With Grid (https://rpgmapshare.com/index.php?q=gallery&g2_itemId=50627)
Fast Food Restaurant - Without Grid (https://rpgmapshare.com/index.php?q=gallery&g2_itemId=50631)

This is my first attempt at making a map with Dundjinni and I started it last night, finished it off this morning. It took about 3 hours in total to get it to the stage that I am happy with it. I primarily created the map for a Campaign that I will be running using Fantasy Grounds II called Twilight Wars (Modern D20 - Urban Arcana), but I thought it would be nice to share the map with all of you.

I am also currently busy creating a new theme for the interface and I post some screen shots of my progress in due course.

Please feel free to comment or provide feedback, I would be most grateful. I have released this for Personal Use only, if you would like to use it for a Commercial purpose, please contact me.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Q

p.s. Gobbo Games is my computer game development company that I am busy starting up.

saithan
June 2nd, 2012, 15:05
very cool and thanks for the nogrid version I really can use this in my pandemic game.

Oberoten
June 2nd, 2012, 19:58
Always useful for Zombie-games and/or superhero games. :) Looks... Smashable. ;)

- Obe

JohnD
June 3rd, 2012, 01:40
Risking an accusation of nit picking, the men's room never has more than one throne in it and the bathrooms are far too clean.

Nevermind that neither has a sink for washing hands... nobody ever does that anyways.

geekworx
June 3rd, 2012, 07:25
Risking an accusation of nit picking, the men's room never has more than one throne in it and the bathrooms are far too clean.

Nevermind that neither has a sink for washing hands... nobody ever does that anyways.

Crap ... forgot about the washbasin. Never mind an easy fix. :)

If you would like more chaos and debris, just drop me a message and I will modify accordingly.

Thanks for the comments and feedback ... there will be more to follow.

UPDATE: I have removed the extra "throne" in the Mens and replaced it with 4 urinals. I have added a washbasin and a trashcan in both bathrooms. I added some dirt and grime. I also tweaked a few items here and there to provide a little more character and finally modified the grid (as per some requests on other forums) to a Brown at 30%. I hope this helps.

If you require any other types of maps or changes to these ones, let me know ... I am actually having quite a bit of fun with Dundjinni. I am currently working on a Bookstore map ... also for my upcoming campaign and will share it when I am done.