PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for my next Module or Extension or Ruleset or.... you get the idea

Timbo1974
June 2nd, 2012, 01:00
I've just about finished off War of the Dead chapter one book and I'm keen to start working on another project. The obvious choice here is WotD chapter two but I want to make sure my players are enjoying chapter one first before embarking on that project.

So does anyone have any suggestions one what I could start next?

Mask_of_winter
June 2nd, 2012, 02:02
How about a revamp of Necessary Evil with the Explorer edition or if you feel really ambitious, Interface Zero?

ShotGun Jolly
June 2nd, 2012, 05:47
I am have tempted to go with Necropolis or Darwins world settings for Savage Worlds, once I finish my WoTD, its going to be one of those two settings.

I am also thinking of a WWII setting, that or Weird War...

Mask_of_winter
June 2nd, 2012, 05:54
Necropolis has been done. But either one of the other two are great choices.

ShotGun Jolly
June 2nd, 2012, 06:16
Sorry, Rum should come with a disclaimer `you may read posts wrong` :-)

I was thinking of a campaign game for a group, not the actual mod file to be worked on..

yeah, I say go for Darwins World, `Fallout + Savage Worlds`sounds to awesome to pass up..

Mask_of_winter
June 2nd, 2012, 06:36
Phil started working on DW but I dont know where that project is that. I ran some SW DW for my tabletop group and we had fun. Great setting.

Timbo1974
June 2nd, 2012, 07:14
How about a revamp of Necessary Evil with the Explorer edition or if you feel really ambitious, Interface Zero?
Hmmm Interface Zero looks very interesting, I think I'll grab the PDF and do some reading.

nezzir
June 2nd, 2012, 08:17
I would be very interested in Interface Zero.

Timbo1974
June 2nd, 2012, 17:22
Great news everyone, I've got permission to go ahead with Interface Zero from David J at Gun Metal Games :D . What's also great is that I've got Monday off so I should be able to get a bit done... hmmm I think I'll need to setup some macros in Notepad++.

nezzir
June 2nd, 2012, 17:46
Great news everyone, I've got permission to go ahead with Interface Zero from David J at Gun Metal Games :D . What's also great is that I've got Monday off so I should be able to get a bit done... hmmm I think I'll need to setup some macros in Notepad++.

I'm excited! I really dig Interface Zero! As soon as I get done with the ruleset I'm working on now, I'm thinking about doing a quick reference screen module for Savage Worlds. Has anyone done one of those yet? The current SW module is a direct translation of the SW book, which lacks a good compiled quick reference.

Mask_of_winter
June 3rd, 2012, 10:45
Agents of Oblivion would also be a great addition to the community! I hope to see it some day.

Doswelk
June 3rd, 2012, 13:51

I did that when it came out (but Doug never seems to have released it) :(

phantomwhale
June 4th, 2012, 11:39
Interested to think what a quick reference screen module might contain - no-one has done one from what I know. Must admit, I rarely refer to the online module these days, but suspect there are some reference tables that would be commonly used in play.

I've added a charts and tables section to the upcoming SW Deluxe (although that is straight out of the book, admittedly).

Oh, and more SW development - YEY !

nezzir
June 4th, 2012, 16:05
I actually found a quick ref screen, though I'm not sure where it came from. I think it's from an earlier version of the ruleset, pre-EX. Though older, the charts still appear to be accurate. It contains things like Attack Options and other modifier tables. It has a character creation summary (which is handy for new players). There are a few charts and tables in the book, I was going to put them in one place, but it's really not necessary. I haven't looked at 'Deluxe' yet.