PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Savage Worlds Group

brathor
May 27th, 2012, 00:42
I've had some experience playing Savage Worlds and would like to get more, but my de facto gaming group is currently trudging through Exalted 2.5 for the time being (I love Exalted, but find the complexity of the rules frustrating). To that end, I'm hoping to join a game. It can be any setting or genre, I just want to use the Savage Worlds ruleset.

Just as a head's up, I am new to Fantasy Grounds, so it will probably take me a session or two to figure out how everything works on the virtual table top, though I like to think I'm a fast learner.

I'm on CDT (GMT -5). I can rearrange my schedule to be available most evenings (after 5:00 PM) for the foreseeable future, with the exception of Sundays. On weekends, I may be available in the mornings and afternoons (until 4:00 PM on Sunday).

KhanArtist
May 28th, 2012, 14:07
I'll join in on the group. I have never played Savage Worlds yet, but have read the rules and am VERY interested in playing. My roomate is down for anything that I can scrounge up, so we've got 3 players. If you know any GM's then we'd be almost ready to rock. We are on -4GMT.

Mask_of_winter
May 28th, 2012, 16:31
I'm running a Savage Worlds demo on Saturday starting ~10 or 11 am Eastern Time. You guys are welcome to join! I'm not sure what I'm going to run yet. Hellfrost, TPA or a modern supernatural comedy that was a hit at Savage Saturday Night at GenCon last year. Any suggestions? I only have the modules/extensions for Hellfrost and Suzerain right now but own pretty much every Savage Worlds settings on print and/or pdf.

GeekMessiah
May 28th, 2012, 23:02
I'm running a modern day Mafia game and we can still use 1 more person. The game is on Thursdays at 8pm est

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16464

brathor
May 29th, 2012, 07:44
I'd be interested in both of these. GeekMessiah, I posted a response to your thread. Mask_of_Winter, I'm up for any of the options you suggested. If you make me pick one, it'd probably be TPA, just because that setting looks different from anything I've ever played in.

Mask_of_winter
May 30th, 2012, 16:35
It's on! https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=125133#post125133