PDA

View Full Version : Need a working Zombie Run again

nezzir
May 25th, 2012, 19:56
Greets,

I bough Zombie Run from the original publishers, as well as Savage Worlds Ex.

I've been away for a while and I'm just reinstalling, so I just bought Savage Worlds again. It's been a while and I thought I'd contribute to Smite Works a bit. I can't get my Zombie Run module to work. It seems to break with every release. Is there any way to get an updated module for Zombie Run?

--Nez

phantomwhale
May 26th, 2012, 06:30
Be interesting to know what appears to be breaking - I don't have zombie run, but adventure modules mostly don't need updating between releases. (Library modules and extensions occasionally do though).

As for getting an update, I'll have to leave that to Smiteworks / the original author to confirm. I can certainly assist with the conversion, if required.

Moon Wizard
May 26th, 2012, 07:03
I just opened the Zombie Run module with both v2.8.1 and beta v2.9, and I can see the information.

Since it's an adventure, the data gets loaded into the Story, Images and Personalities sections of the FG desktop. Look for the colored tabs on the bottom of each of those windows to switch to Zombie Run adventure records.

Regards,
JPG

nezzir
May 27th, 2012, 20:52
Ah, I found the problem. I had an older (broken) version, strangely enough labeled "Final". I found the later version that was sent to me and that one works.

Disregard.

Thank you,
--NezziR